This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tessie View Post
    I like that sheet, but neither Disciplines nor Merits (with a single exception in Dark Eras that only vampires with Coil of Zirnitra can take, but that one doesn't stop at ten anyway) can be raised above five, so those extra dots just takes up unnecessary space.
    Hmmm...really? Surprised no one told me that when I made those 10-dot sheets before. I did a whole series of them and everything... :'(

Guess I'll have to add it to my list to fix em sometime...

Sorry about that. I just assumed...

MrGone's Character Sheets
    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

• Hey everyone. I had a request to make some W20 Wild West sheets, and I sat down to work on them, I discovered I'd already made official sheets for it back in 2014. Guess I forgot to post those up.

So, here they are. Better late then never I guess.

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

Comment

• Mr. Gone, I've been using your character sheets for almost a decade. I'm so glad I'm getting the chance to say Thanks for all you do! You're the unsung hero of the roleplaying world.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomulusGloriosus View Post
          Mr. Gone, I've been using your character sheets for almost a decade. I'm so glad I'm getting the chance to say Thanks for all you do! You're the unsung hero of the roleplaying world.
          Aww....thanks for the kind words! I really appreciate that! Glad to hear you've been using my character sheets for so long! Hard to believe I've been doing it that long sometimes.

Thanks for putting the sheets to good use!

Comment

• Mr Gone, what's up with the boxes to the left of the Skill names and Merit lines on the Demon: The Descent character sheets? Just curious, as they don't seem to be for anything specific.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that we love using your sheets for online or IRL games. They're great.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
            Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
            He/him pronouns, please

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDamnHero View Post
              Mr Gone, what's up with the boxes to the left of the Skill names and Merit lines on the Demon: The Descent character sheets? Just curious, as they don't seem to be for anything specific.
              Hey! That's a good question...and I'm not exactly sure. lol. I believe the original sheet had them, so I added them when I did my version. I want to say, that much like Hunter the Vigil, they're to mark professional skills...or something along those lines. I can't remember the reason now... Sorry about that. If you ask on the Demon forum though, I'm sure there is a reason for it...

Originally posted by BigDamnHero View Post
              Also, I just wanted to let you know that we love using your sheets for online or IRL games. They're great.
              Thank you very much! Always nice to hear that! I'm glad they're serving you well!

Comment

Working...
              X