Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MrGone's Character Sheets

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Tessie View Post
    I like that sheet, but neither Disciplines nor Merits (with a single exception in Dark Eras that only vampires with Coil of Zirnitra can take, but that one doesn't stop at ten anyway) can be raised above five, so those extra dots just takes up unnecessary space.
    Hmmm...really? Surprised no one told me that when I made those 10-dot sheets before. I did a whole series of them and everything... :'(

    Guess I'll have to add it to my list to fix em sometime...

    Sorry about that. I just assumed...


    MrGone's Character Sheets
    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
    _________________________________
    Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
    _________________________________

    Comment


    • Hey everyone. I had a request to make some W20 Wild West sheets, and I sat down to work on them, I discovered I'd already made official sheets for it back in 2014. Guess I forgot to post those up.

      So, here they are. Better late then never I guess.


      http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

      http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf


      MrGone's Character Sheets
      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
      _________________________________
      Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
      _________________________________

      Comment


      • Mr. Gone, I've been using your character sheets for almost a decade. I'm so glad I'm getting the chance to say Thanks for all you do! You're the unsung hero of the roleplaying world.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RomulusGloriosus View Post
          Mr. Gone, I've been using your character sheets for almost a decade. I'm so glad I'm getting the chance to say Thanks for all you do! You're the unsung hero of the roleplaying world.
          Aww....thanks for the kind words! I really appreciate that! Glad to hear you've been using my character sheets for so long! Hard to believe I've been doing it that long sometimes.

          Thanks for putting the sheets to good use!


          MrGone's Character Sheets
          For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
          _________________________________
          Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
          _________________________________

          Comment


          • Mr Gone, what's up with the boxes to the left of the Skill names and Merit lines on the Demon: The Descent character sheets? Just curious, as they don't seem to be for anything specific.

            Also, I just wanted to let you know that we love using your sheets for online or IRL games. They're great.


            "Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
            Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
            He/him pronouns, please

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BigDamnHero View Post
              Mr Gone, what's up with the boxes to the left of the Skill names and Merit lines on the Demon: The Descent character sheets? Just curious, as they don't seem to be for anything specific.
              Hey! That's a good question...and I'm not exactly sure. lol. I believe the original sheet had them, so I added them when I did my version. I want to say, that much like Hunter the Vigil, they're to mark professional skills...or something along those lines. I can't remember the reason now... Sorry about that. If you ask on the Demon forum though, I'm sure there is a reason for it...


              Originally posted by BigDamnHero View Post
              Also, I just wanted to let you know that we love using your sheets for online or IRL games. They're great.
              Thank you very much! Always nice to hear that! I'm glad they're serving you well!



              MrGone's Character Sheets
              For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
              _________________________________
              Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
              _________________________________

              Comment


              • Just so you know, I added a few new sheets to the site. Quite awhile back I had someone has about 3 Alone/3 Plus sheets for Demon and Beast and I finally got them done!

                Here are the links:

                Demon: http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

                Beast: http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf


                Hope you like how they turned out!
                Last edited by Mr Gone; 09-02-2017, 06:24 PM.


                MrGone's Character Sheets
                For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
                _________________________________
                Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
                _________________________________

                Comment


                • By Request, I now have 2-page sheets for Mummy: The Curse on the site!

                  http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/mtc.html


                  MrGone's Character Sheets
                  For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
                  _________________________________
                  Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
                  _________________________________

                  Comment


                  • Hello everyone! I now have NPC sheets for W20 and W20 Wyld West up on the site!

                    Here are the links:

                    http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf
                    http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

                    http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

                    http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf


                    Hope you like how they turned out!


                    MrGone's Character Sheets
                    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
                    _________________________________
                    Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
                    _________________________________

                    Comment


                    • Thanks to some help from lnodiv I now have sheets for Vampire the Requiem: Half-Damned on the site!

                      Dhampir:
                      http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

                      Revenant:
                      http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf


                      MrGone's Character Sheets
                      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
                      _________________________________
                      Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
                      _________________________________

                      Comment


                      • So, let me start by saying how useful your work has been to me and my friends. Interactive character sheets are by fare more convenient than anything else for a party that can't easily meet in the same room; so, thank you!

                        That said, I have a request: we're planning a Technocracy campaign and one of my players has a cybernetic implant that grants two extra Bruised levels, so... would you mind tweaking one of the sheets to add some more health boxes and maybe bring the attributes to 6 dots? Artificially enchanced characters have the weirdest traits.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Maris Streck View Post
                          So, let me start by saying how useful your work has been to me and my friends. Interactive character sheets are by fare more convenient than anything else for a party that can't easily meet in the same room; so, thank you!
                          You're very welcome! Glad to hear you like my work. I appreciate you using my character sheets!

                          Originally posted by Maris Streck View Post
                          That said, I have a request: we're planning a Technocracy campaign and one of my players has a cybernetic implant that grants two extra Bruised levels, so... would you mind tweaking one of the sheets to add some more health boxes and maybe bring the attributes to 6 dots? Artificially enchanced characters have the weirdest traits.
                          Sure! Do me a favor, send me an email or a message here with the request, just so I can keep better track of it, and I'll try to get it soon. Plus I'll have a question or two about which sheet you'd like me to modify.



                          MrGone's Character Sheets
                          For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
                          _________________________________
                          Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
                          _________________________________

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X