No announcement yet.

The Drunk Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am craving some Jameson whiskey so bad right now.

Comment

• Just ordered a badass tankard with a leather wrap etched with a pirate treasure map. And one for my partner with the script of the one ring etched on it. Once they arrive in the mail, there will be much drinking of ale (and probably hard cider cause my partner doesn't drink beer).

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

• Awesome. I need to get me a tankard for my ale and mead. Probably a horn for the mead too.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

• Camilla: I love Jameson's!

My name is Colleen. My favorite song is "Wildwood Flower." My ambition is to write the complete history of the White Wolf/Onyx Path universe.

Comment

• Monkey Shoulder is amazing.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Onyx Path Freelancer
            Working on:The Hedge
            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Kino's Journey

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
              Just ordered a badass tankard with a leather wrap etched with a pirate treasure map. And one for my partner with the script of the one ring etched on it. Once they arrive in the mail, there will be much drinking of ale (and probably hard cider cause my partner doesn't drink beer).
              Ohhhhh man, it holds 36 ounces, it keeps my ale cold, and maintains its head longer. I fuuuuuuuuuucking love this mug!

EDIT1: In case anyone's interested.
              https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrimsonCha...on_id=12616813

EDIT2: I feel like I sound like a commercial... Sorry for that.
              Last edited by Charlaquin; 01-04-2017, 08:23 PM.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

• Cielo Especial. Its not great, but after six of them you don't really care.

Comment

• I'm two and a half ciders in and really bored. My fiance's coworkers took him out for his birthday and all they talk about is work, people at work, and more work.

*drinks more cider*

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

• Why yes I am baking scones past 1130 at night. Fresh scones taste better at midnight. That's just good science.

Comment

• Apparently wine bars serve flights of spare wine like bars serve flights of beer. This could be dangerous.

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

Working...
                      X