No announcement yet.

The Drunk Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smirnoff Blue Label vodka and Kroger's generic orange juice makes one awesome Screwdriver.

Comment

• On the downside I've discovered that Virginia Gentleman is some genuinely god-awful terrible excuse for bottom shelf bourbon (and I consider myself a connoisseur of terrible whiskey-surrogates).

On the upside its still an acceptable vector for getting me tipsy on mulled cider.

Comment

• I recently decided to stop drinking alcohol alltogether.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

• Enjoying some nice 'Sortilège' tonight. Its a Canadian maple syrup whisky.

Currently running: VtR - The most serene requiem of Venice
          Currently playing: Being a dad for a 1year old daughter and a newborn son.
          Currently planning: Scion 2nd edition

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorbes View Post
            I recently decided to stop drinking alcohol alltogether.
            Oh yea? Why for?

MrGone's Character Sheets
            For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

• I want to treasure memories as long as I can still make them. Alcohol kinda gets in the way.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

• not drunk wish i was

Follow me on twitter! https://twitter.com/scelestai

Comment

• Gonna buy me some Jack Daniels for Halloween. Sometimes you just want a good American whiskey.

Comment

• I'm wine drunk, turning 30 in less than a month, and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caitiff Primogen View Post
                      I'm wine drunk, turning 30 in less than a month, and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.
                      Early happy birthday. Since I'm almost a year older than you, and I frequently enjoy getting wine drunk, I wish you luck and offer my barely-more experience of being a 30-something.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
                      Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
                      He/him pronouns, please

Comment

• I've recently discovered the awesomeness of hard cider.

I'm particularly fond of Smith & Forge and Bold Rock, the latter of which is made right here in my home state.

Also, Belvedere vodka is one of the best vodkas I have ever had, right alongside my other favorite, Russian Standard.

Comment

Working...
                        X