No announcement yet.

The Drunk Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smirnoff Blue Label vodka and Kroger's generic orange juice makes one awesome Screwdriver.

Comment

• On the downside I've discovered that Virginia Gentleman is some genuinely god-awful terrible excuse for bottom shelf bourbon (and I consider myself a connoisseur of terrible whiskey-surrogates).

On the upside its still an acceptable vector for getting me tipsy on mulled cider.

Comment

• I recently decided to stop drinking alcohol alltogether.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

• Enjoying some nice 'Sortilège' tonight. Its a Canadian maple syrup whisky.

Completed campaign: Scion 2nd Edition. Les Légendes Currently playing: Being a dad for a 2year old daughter anf a 1 year old son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorbes View Post
            I recently decided to stop drinking alcohol alltogether.
            Oh yea? Why for?

MrGone's Character Sheets
            For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

• I want to treasure memories as long as I can still make them. Alcohol kinda gets in the way.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

• not drunk wish i was

Follow me on twitter! https://twitter.com/scelestai

Comment

• Gonna buy me some Jack Daniels for Halloween. Sometimes you just want a good American whiskey.

Comment

• I'm wine drunk, turning 30 in less than a month, and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caitiff Primogen View Post
                      I'm wine drunk, turning 30 in less than a month, and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.
                      Early happy birthday. Since I'm almost a year older than you, and I frequently enjoy getting wine drunk, I wish you luck and offer my barely-more experience of being a 30-something.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
                      Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
                      He/him pronouns, please

Comment

• I've recently discovered the awesomeness of hard cider.

I'm particularly fond of Smith & Forge and Bold Rock, the latter of which is made right here in my home state.

Also, Belvedere vodka is one of the best vodkas I have ever had, right alongside my other favorite, Russian Standard.

Comment

• We should start a band, Thorbes. It'd be awesome.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
                          - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
                          (She/Her)

Comment

• I didn't find any coffee.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
                            (She/Her)

Comment

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
                              I didn't find any coffee.
                              I’m sorry, Az. I don’t know what you’re going through, but it must be difficult. Take care of yourself, you might not feel like it right now, but you are important.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
                                I’m sorry, Az. I don’t know what you’re going through, but it must be difficult. Take care of yourself, you might not feel like it right now, but you are important.
                                Thank you! That's thoughtful of you, Wil. You are also important. I just posted in this thread because it brings back memories and I was feeling nostalgic, though. I'm still very much sober.

(She/Her)

Comment

Working...
                                X