The Drunk Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post

Thank you! That's thoughtful of you, Wil. You are also important. I just posted in this thread because it brings back memories and I was feeling nostalgic, though. I'm still very much sober.
    Oh, good. I saw you post about needing coffee in You Know What I Hate, so then seeing your next post about coffee being here worried me. Glad to hear I was overreacting

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• Making some French onion soup and drinking the cooking wine. Very satisfying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorbes View Post
        I want to treasure memories as long as I can still make them. Alcohol kinda gets in the way.

I don't drink alcohol either.

I'm not sure if I'm a "happy" drunk, or an "angry" drunk, and I'm kind of scared to find out.

Plus, alcohol tastes horrible to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
          Making some French onion soup and drinking the cooking wine. Very satisfying.
          OMG so good.

I'll be doing much the same on Christmas-it'll be a day of steak tartare and cornish hens with mulled wine, brandy-nog, and white wine all the way through.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
          The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
          Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• I’m drunk. By my own standard, which I am pretty sure is significantly higher than most people’s - I have, as they say, a hollow leg. But this is the farthest gone I’ve been in I think about 5 years.

Comment

• Cilantro lime rice + seasoned black beans with diced tomatoes and garlic + chicken with scallion chimichurri + homemade margaritas = a great night.

Comment

• Drunk thread?

What's it like to drink alcohol? Cause the only alcohol I drank was wine. Which I found disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
                  Drunk thread?

What's it like to drink alcohol? Cause the only alcohol I drank was wine. Which I found disgusting.

Closest thing I can describe the taste of alcohol to is that of a rectal thermometer. During a trip to the doctor when I was really, really, really young, I made the mistake of sticking one of these into my mouth. Ever since then, the taste of alcohol has already reminded me of that moment.

Comment

Drunk thread?

Intoxication feels different for everyone. However let me ask you have you tried cocktails? Probably a fruit juice and rum might be more your style.

Are you on the square?
                    Are you on the level?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight View Post

Intoxication feels different for everyone. However let me ask you have you tried cocktails? Probably a fruit juice and rum might be more your style.
                      Nope. Never. Not even rum.

Comment

Nope. Never. Not even rum.
                        Never to late to try, do you like Coke?

Are you on the square?
                        Are you on the level?

Comment

Never to late to try, do you like Coke?
                          Why yes.

I think the only time I ever had contact with alcohol was rum cake and maybe choosing the wrong flavor of ice cream.

Comment

• I would suggest a rum and coke, have the bartender use white rum because dark is sometimes spiced and it might throw you off.

Also if you like cranberries a vodka cran is a good starter cocktail.

Are you on the square?
                            Are you on the level?

Comment

I would suggest a rum and coke, have the bartender use white rum because dark is sometimes spiced and it might throw you off.

Also if you like cranberries a vodka cran is a good starter cocktail.
                              I don't exactly visit bars either.

Comment

I don't exactly visit bars either.
                                Neither do I, but you can always make your own drinks at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X