The Drunk Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post

Thank you! That's thoughtful of you, Wil. You are also important. I just posted in this thread because it brings back memories and I was feeling nostalgic, though. I'm still very much sober.
    Oh, good. I saw you post about needing coffee in You Know What I Hate, so then seeing your next post about coffee being here worried me. Glad to hear I was overreacting

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• Making some French onion soup and drinking the cooking wine. Very satisfying.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorbes View Post
        I want to treasure memories as long as I can still make them. Alcohol kinda gets in the way.

I don't drink alcohol either.

I'm not sure if I'm a "happy" drunk, or an "angry" drunk, and I'm kind of scared to find out.

Plus, alcohol tastes horrible to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
          Making some French onion soup and drinking the cooking wine. Very satisfying.
          OMG so good.

I'll be doing much the same on Christmas-it'll be a day of steak tartare and cornish hens with mulled wine, brandy-nog, and white wine all the way through.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
          The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
          Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Working...
          X