The Drunk Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
    Neither do I, but you can always make your own drinks at home.
    That can get fairly expensive.

And only barely related, but it's always cool to get recommendations from bartenders.
    Last edited by ArcaneArts; 09-19-2019, 11:33 PM.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
      That can get fairly expensive.

And only barely related, but it's always cool to get recommendations from bartenders.
      I mean, so does going to bars. Drinking is an expensive habit.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

I mean, so does going to bars. Drinking is an expensive habit.
        It depends on what you're going for, but overall, yes.

I've gone an entire summer without a proper Kentucky Mule, I should get on that while the heat's still playing.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
        Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

• Well, a bar isn't that expensive depending on what you are going for; if you are tea-toting, and looking to give stranded girls a ride home in our stunt-car that's deathproof, it's really cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iguazu View Post
            Well, a bar isn't that expensive depending on what you are going for; if you are tea-toting, and looking to give stranded girls a ride home in our stunt-car that's deathproof, it's really cheap.
            Ummm....??

Comment

Ummm....??
              I think it's an unfortunate joke about Quentin Tarantino's "Death Proof".

Comment

• Originally posted by Kammerer View Post
                I think it's an unfortunate joke about Quentin Tarantino's "Death Proof".
                It’s certainly a reference to Death Proof... If there’s a joke in there though, then I don’t get it.

Comment

• *pokes thread with a stick*
                  This thing still usable? I'm gonna assume it's usable, it's one of those special™ threads. Surprised it hasn't been more active since the pandemic rolled in, really.

Anyway uh... the 2020 Booze Curse finally got me a bit, at the tail end of last year and the beginning of this one, and I'm starting to branch out and experiment more with stuff.
                  I um, always figured myself more of a whiskey gal, but rum has really been winning me over lately, partly on flavor and partly on price. Good shit.

Friend of mine and I are tossing around ideas for something inspired by old-school recipes, working in some lovely limoncello and something else in addition to rum and tea. We're not sure what that something else is yet, but we're working on it. :v

I've got a bit of a bad habit of extensively editing my posts after the fact. Please try and bear with me...
                  In case you're comfortable being more friendly and casual about things, my name's Estella, or Es/Essie for short. They/Them or She/Her, please.

Comment

Working...
                  X