No announcement yet.

The Drunk Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the drunks, stoners, space cases and antisocial mutants! Cheers, motherfuckers. At least we know when we're fucked up. The rest of the species uses a far less reliable set of systems to gauge shit like that.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
    - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
    (She/Her)

Comment

I just finished my grandpa's funeral and boy do I need a bottle of tequila or a cold ass beer. Sadly its Tuesday and I need to go to school tomorrow Friday I'm coming for you.

Comment

Am I drunk enough for the drunk thread? I hope so.

Maybe I should post something philosophical?

Live in Hope. Ask that person you like out. Try out for that job. Start that game you always wanted to start. Etc etc.

You might fail if you try. You WILL fail if you don't try. Might as well try then. You have better odds of success.
        Last edited by wonderandawe; 03-05-2015, 02:08 PM.

I write things.

Comment

If you do start that game. Give your players some fucking NPCs to talk to. No one likes antisocial NPCs. Seriously.

I write things.

Comment

Crack open a cold one and sing along! Beeeeeer is liquid bread, it's good for youuuu.... *drunkity grin*

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
            (She/Her)

Comment

Happy St. Mattrick's Day!

Simulacre: An Alternative Morality Stat for Prometheans
              Homebrew Athanors

Comment

Checking in for Murphix. Can confirm, festively inebriated.

Onyx Path Moderator
                Mod Voice is RED*
                *All other colors should be read aloud in the voice of Don Knotts.
                Hacks and House Rules Hub Thread

CofD Hacks By Splat: Vampire | Werewolf | Mage | Mummy | Demon

Comment

What no that was you!

Homebrew Athanors

Comment

Today I bought a six pack of beer just because it had skulls on it.

It is called Oculto and it tastes more like a soda than a beer; it's infused with agave and aged on some sort of tequila container.

The bottles are covered in keys, the heads of which are also skulls.

I fucking love skulls, man.

Homebrew Athanors

Comment

Drunk (on cheap dark rum and diet coke) ST reporting here.

One fun, weird confession. First time I read Rose Bailey's works, I kinda developed a tiny crush on her. Never seen her, just from what I read.
                      Please don't ban me, I promise I'm over it and I'm totally not a creep.

I'm into the occult. I am a Communist (not what you Americans mean by the word tho), but lately I've been losing faith in humanity. I really wanted to see all people happy and out of poverty. I smoke and I don't care how much society tries to paint smokers as the biggest evil on the face of the Earth. I fucking enjoy it. It's the best thing in my life.

Greece By Night LARP

Comment

Originally posted by stylanski View Post
                        Drunk (on cheap dark rum and diet coke) ST reporting here.

One fun, weird confession. First time I read Rose Bailey's works, I kinda developed a tiny crush on her. Never seen her, just from what I read.
                        Please don't ban me, I promise I'm over it and I'm totally not a creep.

I'm into the occult. I am a Communist (not what you Americans mean by the word tho), but lately I've been losing faith in humanity. I really wanted to see all people happy and out of poverty. I smoke and I don't care how much society tries to paint smokers as the biggest evil on the face of the Earth. I fucking enjoy it. It's the best thing in my life.

I don't know you. I'm a misanthropic, drunk, failed writer with mental health issues.

That said, I like THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. don't ask why. The whiskey just tells me we should be friends. Trust the booze.

***New Friend Acquired***

10 Exp.!!!

P.s. Fuck yeah, Smashing Pumpkins

(She/Her)

Comment

I have a chronic fear of cover letters.

Homebrew Athanors

Comment

Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post

I don't know you. I'm a misanthropic, drunk, failed writer with mental health issues.

That said, I like THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. don't ask why. The whiskey just tells me we should be friends. Trust the booze.

***New Friend Acquired***

10 Exp.!!!

P.s. Fuck yeah, Smashing Pumpkins
                            [Had to get tipsy on what was left of the cheap rum to reply.]

Mate, if you ever find yourself around the UK or Greece, give us a shout. I'm buying you a drink!

Greece By Night LARP

Comment

cinco de reference!

Homebrew Athanors

Comment

Drunken Deeds I remember:

-Sang "Build Me Up, Buttercup" three times at full volume while wandering outside a bar

-Accidentally called a cute drunk emo chick "bro" and drunkenly pushed her drunk ass into a nearby wall. She was fine. There was pissing involved.

- Got home and started eating rice balls.

- Am covered in rice.

(She/Her)

Comment

Working...
                                X