X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunk at a friend's birthday party and losing cards again Humanity

I write things.

Comment

I won! Came I from behind and won! There is a joke there but too drunk to remember.

I write things.

Comment

I'm 32oz of cider in and posting on the Exalted Forum. Someone stop me!

I write things.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderandawe View Post
          I'm 32oz of cider in and posting on the Exalted Forum. Someone stop me!
          Why? No one ever stopped me even drunker into the night.

Anyone have those archived?

Comment

The 1.75 liter bottle of Kraken Rum comes with a free pack of playing cards, just sayin

Have a lot of decks of playing cards

Comment

Not. Drunk. Enough.
              Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 06-25-2016, 04:48 AM.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
              - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
              (She/Her)

Comment

I'm trashed in public. Having a freind drive me home. Happy Fiber Fest!

I write things.

Comment

I had a 2014 Bourbon County Stout last night followed a 2015 Bourbon County Stout. Needless to say I was feeling pretty good!

MrGone's Character Sheets
                  For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

I am a huge fan of whiskey and vodka. I cannot stand beer at all (it tastes like dishwater and is extremely weak) although I do like wine (my favorite wine is Boone's Farm, which I do enjoy unironically despite its low-class reputation). But overall I am a hard liquor man.

Jameson Whiskey is my favorite whiskey of all time and my usual go-to booze. Well, actually, Glenlivet 12 would probably be my favorite whisky but it is extremely expensive, so I don't drink it that often. As a consequence, Jameson is my usual go-to whiskey. I mean, I do like Bourbon, but I prefer Scotch and Irish whiskey.

Wild Turkey 101 is probably my favorite Bourbon/American whiskey, but again, I'm more into Scotch and Irish whiskey. Glenlivet and Glenfiddich are awesome but expensive, but some of my favorite affordable Scotch whisky brands include Clan MacGregor and Johnnie Walker Red Label.

Canadian whiskey is decent, my favorite Canadian whiskey is Black Velvet, and I would put the Canadian whiskeys on the same level as American whiskey and Bourbon. Good, but not as awesome as Scotch.

​As for vodka, my favorite brand is Russian Standard. Pinnacle and Smirnoff are also good if you're seeking something cheap but drinkable. Avoid Aristocrat vodka like the plague.

Never had gin, rum is okay but I prefer whiskey and vodka. I don't like tequila. Drinking tequila tastes like you're drinking a pine tree. At least for me, it does.

Comment

• It seems you need to taste my country's beer. Wish I could send you some samples of Red Vintage and 1906.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorbes View Post
                        It seems you need to taste my country's beer. Wish I could send you some samples of Red Vintage and 1906.
                        ​And what country do you hail from? I'm American and the only beers I have had were mostly American brands (Miller, Bud, PBR, Yuengling) although I did drink Sapporo beer once. Wasn't impressed.

Comment

• I need to drink more. I need excuses to drink more. I need people to be drunk with and watch movies and play games and eat food with while drunk.

But mostly, I just need money to at least get me a decent bottle of whiskey and a stash of Mexican Coke. Or a whole bunch of good beers. Or a bottle of creme de mur and champagne. Or plum wine. Or-look, I need money for alcohol, that's the point. Money and occasion.

EDIT: On the subject of beers, try Leinenkugel. It's actually a legitimately good American brand. In particular, try their Cranberry Ginger Shandy, India Pale Lager, and Snowdrift Vanilla Porter.
                          Last edited by ArcaneArts; 06-26-2016, 12:24 AM.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                          The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                          Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• Heathen, you left Summer Shandy off the list. Good day to you sir, I say good day!

Onyx Path Forum Administrator
                            Posts in this color are moderator posts
                            Posts in this color mean a Great Old One has driven me mad.
                            Forum Terms of Use
                            the Contact Us link.

Comment

• I haven't tried Summer Shandy yet. I want to.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                              The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                              Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• It was the reason I tried Leinenkugel in the first place. I like it and I normally don't care for citrus flavored beers.

Onyx Path Forum Administrator
                                Posts in this color are moderator posts
                                Posts in this color mean a Great Old One has driven me mad.
                                Forum Terms of Use
                                the Contact Us link.

Comment

Working...
                                X