• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metamurpho
    started a topic The Drunk Thread

The Drunk Thread

Hello.

I decided to get drunk to night and then post in this forum. Much postings will be had. Are you also a drunks? If so post. Yes good.

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
    Making some French onion soup and drinking the cooking wine. Very satisfying.
    OMG so good.

I'll be doing much the same on Christmas-it'll be a day of steak tartare and cornish hens with mulled wine, brandy-nog, and white wine all the way through.

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Originally posted by Thorbes View Post
    I want to treasure memories as long as I can still make them. Alcohol kinda gets in the way.

I don't drink alcohol either.

I'm not sure if I'm a "happy" drunk, or an "angry" drunk, and I'm kind of scared to find out.

Plus, alcohol tastes horrible to me...

Leave a comment:

• Charlaquin
    replied
    Making some French onion soup and drinking the cooking wine. Very satisfying.

Leave a comment:

• Charlaquin
    replied
    Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post

Thank you! That's thoughtful of you, Wil. You are also important. I just posted in this thread because it brings back memories and I was feeling nostalgic, though. I'm still very much sober.
    Oh, good. I saw you post about needing coffee in You Know What I Hate, so then seeing your next post about coffee being here worried me. Glad to hear I was overreacting

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
    I’m sorry, Az. I don’t know what you’re going through, but it must be difficult. Take care of yourself, you might not feel like it right now, but you are important.
    Thank you! That's thoughtful of you, Wil. You are also important. I just posted in this thread because it brings back memories and I was feeling nostalgic, though. I'm still very much sober.

Leave a comment:

• Charlaquin
    replied
    Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
    I didn't find any coffee.
    I’m sorry, Az. I don’t know what you’re going through, but it must be difficult. Take care of yourself, you might not feel like it right now, but you are important.

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    I didn't find any coffee.

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    We should start a band, Thorbes. It'd be awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied
    I've recently discovered the awesomeness of hard cider.

I'm particularly fond of Smith & Forge and Bold Rock, the latter of which is made right here in my home state.

Also, Belvedere vodka is one of the best vodkas I have ever had, right alongside my other favorite, Russian Standard.

Leave a comment:

• BigDamnHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Caitiff Primogen View Post
    I'm wine drunk, turning 30 in less than a month, and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.
    Early happy birthday. Since I'm almost a year older than you, and I frequently enjoy getting wine drunk, I wish you luck and offer my barely-more experience of being a 30-something.

Leave a comment:

• Caitiff Primogen
    replied
    I'm wine drunk, turning 30 in less than a month, and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied
    Gonna buy me some Jack Daniels for Halloween. Sometimes you just want a good American whiskey.

Leave a comment:

• Scelesta
    replied
    not drunk wish i was

Leave a comment:

• Thorbes
    replied
    I want to treasure memories as long as I can still make them. Alcohol kinda gets in the way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X