Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this forum make my butt look big? (That is what is on my mind)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this forum make my butt look big? (That is what is on my mind)

While more commonly asked by women(sorry if that sounds too chauvinistic) I do have to ask does this forum make my butt look big? I think it is kind of slimming, but that could just be till I stretch it out.

Note: This is what you get when you say you don't want a mega thread and I don't have a place to put what I'm thinking. That isn't to say this is out of spite in case that is what it sounds like.

Note 2: And now I wonder if I can post something relevant in every thread(and not just spam) to see my name all over the front page. I am tribble, hear me roar?

Note 3: Being sick doesn't make me strange.
    Last edited by Sorwen; 11-06-2013, 02:31 PM.

Forever and always forward.
    Don't ask why that came to mind or that I felt the need to post it.
    I see the incorporeally challenged.

Originally posted by Sorwen View Post
    Note 3: Being sick doesn't make me strange.
    Want a second opinion on that?

- If you must be ridiculous, I must ridicule you.
    - Those that can give up essential liberties in exchange for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Bear View Post
      Want a second opinion on that?
      Nah I'm good. I asked myself twice just to be sure.

Comment

Bah! My butt is bigger by default.... That's what you get for having birthing hips....

Got an angel on the left hand and a devil on the right
        She's gonna raise a little hell up in heaven tonight---Vixen
        When you say it's all divine and meant to be
        What about your flesh and blood and defiers like me?---Avantasia

Comment

Sorry guys, we didn't consider the calories you all burned turning away nonexistent buddies before logging in. We'll have to find some new feature to force the extra clicks.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
          Read the rules

This is my mod voice.
          This is not my mod voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparketh View Post
            Sorry guys, we didn't consider the calories you all burned turning away nonexistent buddies before logging in. We'll have to find some new feature to force the extra clicks.
            Ah, flashback humour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparketh View Post
              You win 1,000 Internets.

- If you must be ridiculous, I must ridicule you.
              - Those that can give up essential liberties in exchange for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Mom is using a jigsaw puzzle map to figure out a crossword puzzle....I am only used for occult clues.

Bipolar vampire...can't decide to feast for fun or for rage...

Comment

Guys, I am distracted by relatives visiting and tracking down a friend who finally escape Syria. I will be on FB trying to see if he contacts me or our group (a bunch of ladies worldwide). Last I heard, he was in Turkey.

Meanwhile...who made it f***ing cold!?!?!? This is Texas, not Canada!

Comment

This forum is amazing! I love the newness of it all. May we all make new memories and go forward where the old forums had never gone before.

Comment

So apparently this forum has a feature to auto-save text entered into the posting field. That'll be a nice thing for when someone wants to write an essay-post....

"For these reasons, the trade of a soldier is held the most honourable of all others; because a soldier is a Yahoo hired to kill, in cold blood, as many of his own species, who have never offended him, as possibly he can." ― from "Gulliver's Travels"

Comment

I noticed that. Makes it easier for when I go into my ramblings. Today I go to the doctor and have Mom complain to him about my sneezing (its just allergies, not Captain Trips).

Comment

Originally posted by brjedi26 View Post
                          So apparently this forum has a feature to auto-save text entered into the posting field. That'll be a nice thing for when someone wants to write an essay-post....
                          I hadn't noticed that! I don't know how many times I lost a long post after the last update.

Comment

I have a feeling that one of these days someone on these forums is going to ask me something along the lines of, "Are you new here?"

"For these reasons, the trade of a soldier is held the most honourable of all others; because a soldier is a Yahoo hired to kill, in cold blood, as many of his own species, who have never offended him, as possibly he can." ― from "Gulliver's Travels"

Comment

That will be me....

Mankind was once an endangered species. It will likely be so again. And mankind will only have itself to blame.

Comment

Working...
                              X