Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this forum make my butt look big? (That is what is on my mind)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for the kind words. Yeah, I was suggested trying out Patreon multiple times, and I played with the idea to the point where I think I figured out a good schedule and "doing-stuff" model that would allow me to work in most optimal and fun way. However, I still feel paralyzed about trying to write in English; that's probably because we were always paying MASSIVE attention to technical details of your writing, to the point where I'm pretty much conditioned to think that presenting your audience a piece of work that has some errors in it is a gigantic faux pas, lack of respect towards your readers and yourself, sign of laziness and a seppuku-worthy disgrace. And I know that I *will* commit errors and missteps, which paralyzes me with terror. I'm also scared that going onto massive writing train will not only not-improve my English, but it will actually actively make it worse, by reinforcing bad habits and errors.

I'm my worst enemy :<.

Comment

• Well, for 'low expectations', you could try fan fiction.net

They do have an 'original works' section, and it's really easy to look good there. Just don't pick up bad habits from it.

Comment

• All butts is over 9000 bigger now.

Comment

Working...
        X