Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this forum make my butt look big? (That is what is on my mind)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for the kind words. Yeah, I was suggested trying out Patreon multiple times, and I played with the idea to the point where I think I figured out a good schedule and "doing-stuff" model that would allow me to work in most optimal and fun way. However, I still feel paralyzed about trying to write in English; that's probably because we were always paying MASSIVE attention to technical details of your writing, to the point where I'm pretty much conditioned to think that presenting your audience a piece of work that has some errors in it is a gigantic faux pas, lack of respect towards your readers and yourself, sign of laziness and a seppuku-worthy disgrace. And I know that I *will* commit errors and missteps, which paralyzes me with terror. I'm also scared that going onto massive writing train will not only not-improve my English, but it will actually actively make it worse, by reinforcing bad habits and errors.

I'm my worst enemy :<.

Comment

• Well, for 'low expectations', you could try fan fiction.net

They do have an 'original works' section, and it's really easy to look good there. Just don't pick up bad habits from it.

Comment

• All butts is over 9000 bigger now.

Comment

• This movie, Don't Fuck in the Woods, has a girls butt on the poster art.

But, like many movies, there's different posters. The other poster, however, is also a girls butt.

I suppose the focus is more on the rest of her body, but it's still there. And clearly a different girl.

For some reason I can't help but wonder why someone bothered making a different poster if it was going to be so slightly different. Was one of the girls offended that they didn't like her butt enough that they got another girl to pose? Did it even come up? Is the artist just a fan of butts?
          Last edited by nofather; 04-30-2017, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Everyone's been sick and we've not been able to play our scheduled sessions. It sucks because we left on a rather big cliffhanger where they're
            shunting back in time to neolithic age.

Really looking forward to getting back into it.

When I or everyone else is sick I tend to watch movies. A Dark Song is on Amazon. It's good but Alchemist's Cookbook tells a similar story in a more visceral fashion. Very different endings.

I saw the one mentioned above. The only good moment was in the beginning, when it showed a quote from Alfred Hitchcock, the Master of Suspense. 'There is no terror in the bang, only in the anticipation of it.' It was amusing because of the subject matter of the movie, people banging, turning the quote into a nice double entendre. Awful movie, though.
            Last edited by nofather; 04-30-2017, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• Of all the threads to have this sort of longevity...

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
              Read the rules

This is my mod voice.
              This is not my mod voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparketh View Post
                Of all the threads to have this sort of longevity...
                It's staying power lies in it's simple absurdity. How ya been, Spark?

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
                Work Blog Coming Soon
                The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                  It's staying power lies in it's simple absurdity. How ya been, Spark?
                  Not too shabby. The day job got the better of me for a while, but I've managed to tame it enough to hang out and help out a little here.

A while ago, a friend and I fell out of contact for about a year. When he and I made contact again, we were the best of friends after about 10 seconds. Coming back here feels a lot like that.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
                  Read the rules

This is my mod voice.
                  This is not my mod voice.

Comment

• I was really not expecting this.

Comic book day will be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by nofather View Post
                      I was really not expecting this.

Comic book day will be interesting.

Well it's about time.

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

• You know, it kinda sucks that someone going by the name Victoria Justice is doing acting, music and stuff like that. That name should be carried by a cop, a lawyer or judge, or perhaps by a luchadora.

You need a picture altered to fit your Exalted character, or just looking for some visual inspiration? Check out the twice-reborn Exaltification thread. And here is my Deviantart page

Søren Kierkegaard + Kim Kardashian = Brilliance

Comment

• Originally posted by Prometheus878 View Post

Well it's about time.
                          Hopefully the event is not erased by selling it to the devil in exchange for saving Alfred's life...

You need a picture altered to fit your Exalted character, or just looking for some visual inspiration? Check out the twice-reborn Exaltification thread. And here is my Deviantart page

Søren Kierkegaard + Kim Kardashian = Brilliance

Comment

• Originally posted by danelsan View Post
                            You know, it kinda sucks that someone going by the name Victoria Justice is doing acting, music and stuff like that. That name should be carried by a cop, a lawyer or judge, or perhaps by a luchadora.
                            Or a blandly named Great Old One who demands ice to sate its hunger.

Victor Ia! Just Ice!

Comment

• Racism and bigotry are NOT political issues.
                              Racism and bigotry are NOT political issues.
                              Racism and bigotry are NOT political issues.

They're HUMAN SOCIAL ISSUES and need to be treated like the ignorant and unhealthy things that they ARE, regardless of political or religious beliefs. And if your beliefs would have you commit violence against those not harming anyone, congratulations, you're literally evil.

The Midnight Oil on 98.1 FM HOWL RADIO - https://twitter.com/AzraelFirestorm?s=09

Comment

• Booty shorts should just be called shorts. We know where you're supposed to wear them. They're not hats. Probably.

The Midnight Oil on 98.1 FM HOWL RADIO - https://twitter.com/AzraelFirestorm?s=09

Comment

Working...
                                X