Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this forum make my butt look big? (That is what is on my mind)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some random thoughts
    In a world where all religions were true at once, would the various planets Mormons get when they die be caught up in an epic space war against the aliens from Scientology?

also, have ya'll seen that tumblr post about humans being immortal DnD elves from dogs perspectives? That fucked me up a bit

Speaking of Dogs, hugging mine in the park was how I beat the depression that was dragging me down the past couple months.

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• Dice and playing cards are surprisingly popular on Kickstarter.

Comment

• Welp, there's a super blood moon over the earth this morning.

Something incredibly dramatic is almost assuredly happening on/over/in/under the Pacific Ocean.

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

• 'Dad, how do you spell blast processing?'

Comment

• So, today I got "likes" on a couple posts...from 2013. I occasionally end up reading old threads on forums too, especially if bored of current discussions, but how many pages back must that have been?

Also, the thread in question reminded me that, in the few times a post of mine has been wildly misinterpreted here, all the instances I can recall were by the same poster. Which is weirder when I consider then to be pretty discerning generally from their other posts.

You need a picture altered to fit your Exalted character, or just looking for some visual inspiration? Check out the twice-reborn Exaltification thread. And here is my Deviantart page

Søren Kierkegaard + Kim Kardashian = Brilliance

Comment

• I'm not intentionally liking your posts specifically. You make insightful points and I like good, inspirational posts. It's nothing creepy or personal and I don't hug one of my pillows while quietly repeating your forum handle to myself. That would just be weird.
              Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 04-23-2018, 10:19 PM.

"Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red." - Clive Barker, The Books of Blood

Comment

• Originally posted by danelsan View Post
                So, today I got "likes" on a couple posts...from 2013. I occasionally end up reading old threads on forums too, especially if bored of current discussions, but how many pages back must that have been?

Also, the thread in question reminded me that, in the few times a post of mine has been wildly misinterpreted here, all the instances I can recall were by the same poster. Which is weirder when I consider then to be pretty discerning generally from their other posts.
                I wasn't talking about you.

(Or was I?)

"Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red." - Clive Barker, The Books of Blood

Comment

• I could really go for a crossover WoD game based on Big Trouble in Little China. I know the movie is a cheese fest (and loaded with about as much orientalism as Mage and KotE combined), but it's cheese that I grew up on and playing something like that is the gaming equivalent of eating comfort food. Also, I wouldn't mind drinking this elixir and pocketing the Six Demon Bag.

Comment

• Stop saying "him". Stop saying "him". Don't say that out loud. They're trying. Ok, center yourself, Az. Find a calm place in your min- Fuck, my arm hurts. ...And I'm hungry. How am I still hungry?? I just ate a bunch of fried chicken. ...I wonder if Scelesta was joking when she offered to make me a sandwich. I hope she gets her account fixed. Miss those TMI posts. Ham! I want a ham sandwich. Yeah. Wait, we only have turkey. Do I even like turkey except at thanksgiving? Stop calling me "son"!! Ok, calm down!! Shhh. Remember how good that turkey sandwich sounds. Be calm for the sandwich. The sandwich gives purpose, the purpose brings order. We should seriously buy some ham.

Comment

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
                      ...I wonder if Scelesta was joking when she offered to make me a sandwich. I hope she gets her account fixed. Miss those TMI posts.
                      Err... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but she’s been permanently banned. On two separate occasions she created new accounts, apparently because she had forgotten her password, and never contacted the admins for permission to do so.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
                        Err... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but she’s been permanently banned. On two separate occasions she created new accounts, apparently because she had forgotten her password, and never contacted the admins for permission to do so.
                        Huh. I've seen her email Ian Watson about the issue. From what I gathered, she was told flatly that her account-making attempts were grounds enough for a ban, but I hoped that someone would try to help, due to the circumstances. Scelesta was extremely sick for awhile, and her forgotten passwords were due to illness. Well, no use complaining. Thanks for letting me know, at least, Wil.

Comment

• Hurt my back last week and the doctor gave me some muscle relaxers that don't seem to do anything. On something else now but that was a rough weekend. Small in comparison to health problems other people have to deal with.

Comment

• Today I am a heartless being in a Vicious World. Today.

Comment

• This might have a very large impact on how I write in games using high level characters (Methuselah, Archmages, Gods, etc) that choose to interact with plucky, yet comparatively weak characters with more immediate struggles (usually player characters).

https://youtu.be/qHOfZF7YExk

Not sure. I've yet to read up on the finer points of existential boredom. Time to research a thing.
                              Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 07-18-2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X