Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this forum make my butt look big? (That is what is on my mind)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimB
    replied
    You know why I like my flip phone? Because you cannot angrily hit the "call end" button on a smart phone. There is nothing you can do to get the satisfaction of snapping your phone angrily shut.

Leave a comment:

• Prometheus878
    replied
    And apparently change your avatar in your sleep, too.

Something's been bugging me for awhile - on the Current Projects page just beneath the majority of the Exalted books, there's an entry that reads "Very Important Project – tba."

... Now what on Earth could that be? A new line? Something for Exalted? Something else entirely?! I have to know!!

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Yeah, sorry, I mixed it up with the roofies. Didn't want to wait for Tuesday.

On the plus side, I have learned to post in my sleep!

Leave a comment:

• brjedi26
    replied
    Originally posted by Odd_Canuck View Post
    I would say the apology is secondary to a good reason for not contacting you.
    That is a valid point, oh wise hat.

Originally posted by JimB View Post
    Quit living my life, Jeddy. It's creepy.
    I... am sorry?

Originally posted by Odd_Canuck View Post
    I would recommend waiting until at least the fall so that the major issues at launch are sorted out, but I plan on taking advantage of the upgrade myself.
    Dude seriously is the wisest hat I've (n)ever met. This is basically what I was going to say, but better.

Things I've learned today:
    The typical response to “how did you sleep” is something like “average” or “good” and not “on my side with a pillow under my head.” Thank you for that wise and insightful comment, Trenton. I don't know how we ever lived without you. (He gets sarcasm. Unlike his brother.)
    Additionally, apparently being “more observant than average” includes not noticing for approximately two months that Arc wears the exact same outfit every Sunday or where anything goes in the apartment (e.g. dishes, food).

When a piece of cereal (the edible, not our beloved forumite; I'm not cannibal, I swears) jumps out of my bowl onto the floor, my sleep addled brain thinks that the cereal has personally insulted me and gives it the glare of death.

There was a third thing, but now I've lost it.

Dammit Arc, did you slip your stupid into my drink or something?
    Last edited by brjedi26; 06-14-2015, 11:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Odd_Canuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Jen View Post
    Microsoft is offering free Window 10 update on my computer, I wonder if I should take it :'0
    I would recommend waiting until at least the fall so that the major issues at launch are sorted out, but I plan on taking advantage of the upgrade myself.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X