Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this forum make my butt look big? (That is what is on my mind)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have two different twitch accounts, and I don't know how that happened. Huh.

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

• My wife got me this coat like, twenty years ago. And I love the coat, especially now that I'm in a place where coats are often required because it is cold. But it's old (it was old when I got it, deadstock stuff) and getting kinda ratty and I'm finally getting around to maybe getting a new one but don't know if I should go for the same kind or something new.

Comment

• It's my birthday! ...and I, for once, don't really care. Maybe that's a symptom of getting older? I don't know, but it's not a bad thing. It's a change (I finally get to refer to myself as "thirty something"). I still hope to have a nice day, of course. I just don't have any particular expectations.

I welcome today for whatever it is.

Translation: It's my birthday, and I'm going to use getting older as an excuse to eat like a kid who still wears onesie pajamas.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
        - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
        (She/Her)

Comment

• I had my 52 birthday not to long ago, was just another day for the most part, nothing special was done anyway. Mom gave me a card, she loves to make cards on her computer, and that's cool and all, but unless you and the people around you happen to gather and make a deal out of it, it becomes just another day

I see no special advantage to making it a special day, or just another day. Just the pattern your life becomes, whatever it is

Comment

• Do I run VtM or read some Clive Barker and take a nap?

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
            (She/Her)

Comment

• Originally posted by Prometheus878 View Post
              I have two different twitch accounts, and I don't know how that happened. Huh.

Have you searched for doppelgangers? They're common this time of year.

(She/Her)

Comment

• If I can do this without causing a ruckus:

Camilla, hey man, listen-I'm sorry. I get frustrated as hell by you and your problems, I'm not going to deny that, but I definitely overstepped myself with the last rant. Could have done a lot to say that better than I did, and by doing that I not only didn't help but probably just made it all feel worse, and that's not cool.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
                Currently Working On: The Noble and the Sovereign, Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                  If I can do this without causing a ruckus:

Camilla, hey man, listen-I'm sorry. I get frustrated as hell by you and your problems, I'm not going to deny that, but I definitely overstepped myself with the last rant. Could have done a lot to say that better than I did, and by doing that I not only didn't help but probably just made it all feel worse, and that's not cool.

Don't worry, it's alright with me. If anyone overstepped themselves, it was me.

Comment

Working...
                  X