Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this forum make my butt look big? (That is what is on my mind)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
    Is it normal for a new build of a game in-development but still playable to contain glitches and errors that weren't there in the prior build?. Have my own reasons for not specifying which game this is here. Just want to know in general.
    Yes, sometimes fixing one thing can cause another to get all wonky

Comment

• I’m wondering if there are any states in the USA where Christianity is super powerful politically and culturally? It’s for my first thread in the Scion forum ~

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jen View Post
        I’m wondering if there are any states in the USA where Christianity is super powerful politically and culturally? It’s for my first thread in the Scion forum ~
        Some of the southern states have strong ties to the church but if your looking for a theocracy that doesn't really happen.

Comment

• if you're not questioning authority by now, i don't what to tell ya.

https://youtu.be/i-VsLNOduJA

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
          - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
          (She/Her)

Comment

• It's not the forum. It's the lack of avatar.

People just imagine... BIG. You can't let minds think for themselves.

Go with a skinny avatar. Something skeletal??? Abstract, thin lines??? These are the ticket.

That's my professional advice. Please mail a check for $20.07 to my forum address. Thank you for your business.

Comment

• You know for a guy who heavily ripped off Gibson's work Pondsmith released a pretty strict homebrew content policy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daredevil View Post
                It's not the forum. It's the lack of avatar.

People just imagine... BIG. You can't let minds think for themselves.

Go with a skinny avatar. Something skeletal??? Abstract, thin lines??? These are the ticket.

That's my professional advice. Please mail a check for $20.07 to my forum address. Thank you for your business.
                ahaha good idea

Comment

Working...
                X