Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this forum make my butt look big? (That is what is on my mind)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    And again, because life is pain.

https://youtu.be/eV-cgsRNkIc

Leave a comment:

• The young man in the cafe
    replied
    Trying to find the time to write the sequel to my novel, but I am too busy doing school work and house work.

​Also did not expect a novel about fighting conspiracies of Nazis and their collaborators to be so topical when I first started writing the first novel five years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Scelesta
    replied
    Originally posted by Jen View Post
    Merely getting turned on by a hot anthro tiger doesn't actually mean that I'm a furry, right?
    Not at all! (Yes i'm being serious, not at all. Being turned on by something is different then BEING)

Leave a comment:

• Jen
    replied
    Merely getting turned on by a hot anthro tiger doesn't actually mean that I'm a furry, right?

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    I would like to take a moment to apologize to any and all of my friends and/or acquaintances that I've flashed my naked naughty bits at in the last week. I celebrate my personal happiness in odd ways sometimes. That said, if you missed seeing anything, it's your loss. I have an amazing ass.

Seriously, it's pretty nice.

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    If someone suffering from severe insomnia is pestered about "late nights" by family or coworkers, the insomniac is legally allowed to bite their faces off like a rage fueled chimpanzee, right?

Right.

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    Someone browsing the magazines near me at the grocery store told me that nerds are an "oppressed minority" today. As a multiracial queer person who lives in the Southwest, I could only say "uhhh" and just walk towards the checkout counter bewildered.

Now I'm home, and I've forgotten to get cat food. Back to the store. Shit.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Regarding the Lunars, of Exalted.

Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
    Our vision of Lunars is very much built off the vision you see of them in the corebook. It's an incredibly solid foundation that our own personal visions our built upon. I'm going to ramble a bit about my how I see them and how that might inform their Charms, although of course, nothing's final?

What are the Lunars (besides, you know badass shapeshifters who've earned the blessing of the witch-goddess Luna)? Lunars are divine apex predators. The theme of predation is already deeply rooted in them—there's a reason they need to consume their prey to take on their form, at least, at first—and it's reflected in their Charms. Whether it's dancing between shapes as you tear a Wyld Hunt to shreds, ruthlessly pursuing your political agenda in a court of scheming nobles, or hunting down the forbidden secrets of a god exiled to the borders of the world, you are on the hunt.

But, of course, just because Lunars are predators doesn't mean they're limited to violence and consumption. Lone wolves rarely thrive. A Lunar who wants to engage with a society, whether it's a dominion that she rules, a cult that worships her as a living god, or just some people she wants to help, is going to do so in the manner of a predator conferring its assistance to prey animals. She might become a sacred guardian, stalking the bounds of a city to rip out the throat of any devil or ghost that dares harm her flock. She might be a heartless predator that culls the herd of its weak to make it stronger, taking on a terrifying devil aspect to temper a society. She might be the raven who steals the secret of fire, returning to society bearing the gift of wisdom. I refer to this as their theme of Symbiosis.

Also, they're badass shapeshifting asskickers chosen by the witch-goddess Luna. Can't forget that!
    I wonder if there's a link between them and Uratha. But I'm sure a lot of people would get mad so I doubt it.

Still seems like a nice place to scavenge ideas.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Brought the kid to a birthday, sort of, held at a place called Coconut Charlie's Bump'n Bounce and I like that it could turn into a strip club and keep the name.

Also realizing I'm the last three posts! This doesn't count as spam, does it?
    Last edited by nofather; 09-03-2017, 08:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    I like automated cars for safety reasons. I was hit by a speeding car as a child and it was annoying, but a lot of people aren't so lucky.

But I imagine it will put a lot of people whose jobs are transportation based out of jobs, like truckers and suppliers. And I wonder if that will lead to a sort of cyberpunk-esque highway robbery where people are robbing automated semi-trucks.
    Last edited by nofather; 08-26-2017, 12:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    There's a lot of posters whose names begin with the letter A.

Leave a comment:

• The young man in the cafe
    replied
    so Hobby Lobby got busted for smuggling Sumerian Artifacts, possibly from ISIS

https://www.inverse.com/article/3382...fund-isis-meme

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Now that it looks like someone's gotten some evidence in regards to Erdogan's 'coup' being manufactured, I wonder about the patriots on the ground who were killing members of the armed forces because they believed the army was trying to take over the nation. Military and police were involved but we saw from the videos 'normal' people getting violent in defense of the rightful course of their nation under its ruler. Will they think back to the people they tortured or killed and feel shame that there was no reason for it? Or are they just going to go on living their lives, sure they did the right thing and blaming others for their actions?

And of course how long does it take until some other idiot looks at the coup and how it threw absolute power into Erdogan's hands and decides its the way to go because hey, what does thousands of years of recorded history and scientific advancement matter when you think you're right?

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    "Your idea is pointless, illogical garbage. I hope you die from dysentery like a live action adaptation of Oregon Trail."

"That's rather harsh. You don't have to be angry just because someone enjoys something you don't. You should be more accepting."

"I know that I'm right, because I understand the subject better than they do!"

"How do you know that?"

"I strongly feel like my own personal experience encompasses the true version of how things should be!"

"You don't think that's a little biased of you?"

"YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH! THEY'RE WRONG AND THEY KNOW IT! THEY'RE JUST BEING AN ASSHOLE!"

"That's very unprofessional, and I can't condone your aggressive posturing."

"Unprofessional? I'll BEAT YOUR FACE INTO HAMBURGER! DON'T MESS WITH ME!"

"I. I AM you. We're on the same side. This whole thing is ridiculous."

"You're right. You're me. You know I'm right. You don't have to admit it. You just sit back and let me drive."

"BUT I FUNDAMENTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU. I DON'T HAVE TO BE A SLAVE TO BASE REACTIONARY THOUGHT!"

"YOUR REACTION IS MY POWER! FEED ME AND MERGE!"

"I AM NOT YOUUUU!!!"

"I AM IN ALL THINGS NOW. I AM YOU."

"You.. are ME?

"We we we."

"They are they."

"We are we. They are they."

- politics, also my internal dialogue before deciding not to argue about something on the internet.
    Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 07-04-2017, 12:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    Booty shorts should just be called shorts. We know where you're supposed to wear them. They're not hats. Probably.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X