Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this forum make my butt look big? (That is what is on my mind)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this forum make my butt look big? (That is what is on my mind)

While more commonly asked by women(sorry if that sounds too chauvinistic) I do have to ask does this forum make my butt look big? I think it is kind of slimming, but that could just be till I stretch it out.

Note: This is what you get when you say you don't want a mega thread and I don't have a place to put what I'm thinking. That isn't to say this is out of spite in case that is what it sounds like.

Note 2: And now I wonder if I can post something relevant in every thread(and not just spam) to see my name all over the front page. I am tribble, hear me roar?

Note 3: Being sick doesn't make me strange.
    Last edited by Sorwen; 11-06-2013, 03:31 PM.

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    I should do a full revised version of that Tzimisce Golem bloodline I made, when I have the spare time. There's a lot of Second Temple era thought I'd like to explore.

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    Life is wild.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    The portals from Portal are only orientable on surfaces made from moon rocks. So either your moon-shoes have portals on the bottoms, in which case something small you step on with one foot will go out through the other shoe’s portal, and vice-versa, but walking will otherwise proceed normally; or, your moon-shoes have portals on the soles, in which case putting your shoes on will require having to put them on at the same time, and your feet will constantly be pressing on one another, but still fully confined within the shoes, so walking should be normal.

Spoilers, by the way.
    Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 11-09-2019, 03:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dwight
    replied
    I sincerely hope one day a completely autonomous electronic being asks me to take it to funky town.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    If you had portals, like from the gun whose name I can't remember from Portal, and they were around the bottom of your shoes, outlining and surrounding the bottom, but one shoe was orange, the other was blue, would you be able to walk properly?

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Peddling addiction has never been so easy. Major drive to reduce smoking among kids? Addict them to something chemically similar but visibly different. It's banned because they explode in people's mouths or cause their lungs to break down? Hey guys we still sell cigarettes, just as good and never going to explode on you lets not get into lung problems.

Leave a comment:

• Master Aquatosic
    replied
    They haven't banned vaping. That's not the issue here. THough I agree that if they did it would just drive them to black market vapes and even cigarettes

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Master Aquatosic

"Let's ban weed, LSD, Heroine and a bunch of other drugs!"

*later*

"Hey guys, people are still doing weed, LSD, Heroine and a bunch of other drugs..."

Leave a comment:

• Master Aquatosic
    replied
    https://www.fda.gov/tobacco-products...tobacco-survey

FDA says 27% of high schoolers in the US are vaping and this information and that it's very likely many of them will switch to full on cigarettes if we ban vaping in light of the recent linked illnesses is some onfo that is throwing me for a loop.

More than a quarter of high schoolers are vaping... 7.2% of freaking middle schoolers are vaping.

Jesus Christ on a monkey diving steamboat this distressed me.

Leave a comment:

• Dwight
    replied
    In a Halloween filled with jokers and harley quinns be a John Constantine

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Originally posted by Dwight View Post
    Children today will never know what it felt like to only be able to watch one episode of law and order a week.

Nor will they know what it felt like to have to make a choice between having a working phone line, OR having a working internet connection.
    Last edited by Nyrufa; 10-23-2019, 10:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Hey, why'd you leave the kids up on the table?

Leave a comment:

• Dwight
    replied
    Children today will never know what it felt like to only be able to watch one episode of law and order a week.

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    What if people who have stutter problems are evidence that we live in a simulation, and they're still buffering!?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X