No announcement yet.

Games Discussion/What Are You Playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games Discussion/What Are You Playing?

...so...yeah, okay, I made the thread. ...because games. All kinds of games...yep.

Still currently playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, TERA, DC Universe Online, and a few others.... Mainly focusing on WoW since me and the hubby started up our accounts again together.

I've also broke down and decided to try Pangya.
    Last edited by Rayvin Miyu; 11-06-2013, 08:05 PM.

Got an angel on the left hand and a devil on the right
    She's gonna raise a little hell up in heaven tonight---Vixen
    When you say it's all divine and meant to be
    What about your flesh and blood and defiers like me?---Avantasia

I'm playing Dwarf Fortress because I hate myself and hate fun.

pls respont

Comment

I'm guessing it's a really punishing kind of game? Not quite a "rage game"?

Comment

Originally posted by Rayvin Miyu View Post
        I'm guessing it's a really punishing kind of game? Not quite a "rage game"?
        its got a really steep learning curve. Right now my dwarves are digging further underground, building their fortress and eventually I'm going to try and float the fortress on boats into the ocean and have a floating dwarven mountain of death.

pls respont

Comment

on PC, Rome Total War > Europa Barbarorum Mod > Uchronia Barbarorum Submod
          on PS2, Magnacarta

====================================
          "Worst English-language User" 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 running for the 2017
          [Unofficial Clanbook] Nagaraja: the Masquerade

Comment

Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions with the speed up patch

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

Thinking as I do that the Creator of this World is a very Cruel Being & being a Worshipper of Christ, I cannot help saying: "the Son, O how unlike the Father!" First God Almighty comes with a Thump on the Head. Then Jesus Christ comes with a balm to heal it. - William Blake, Christian mystic and visionary

Comment

World of Warcraft.

And Cookie Clicker, such as that might count.

I finally got Skyrim, but I just don't seem to have the time these days to sit down and play Skyrim, play WoW, click on that cookie and ride the grandmapocalypse, and casually browse the interwebs.

Comment

I've been playing Far Cry 3; it makes me feel like a big man.

I also recently acquired BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, and I will <master> become passably competent at it.
                Last edited by Isator Levi; 11-07-2013, 12:41 PM.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

Originally posted by Mockery View Post
                  World of Warcraft.

And Cookie Clicker, such as that might count.

I finally got Skyrim, but I just don't seem to have the time these days to sit down and play Skyrim, play WoW, click on that cookie and ride the grandmapocalypse, and casually browse the interwebs.
                  So far I have resisted the Cookie Clicker. I've seen some people playing it on Youtube videos but I've been fighting the urge to play.

Comment

don't do it. Cookie Clicker is like crack. You know the experiments where they put the rat in the cage and give him the button to press and a pellet might come out? Well, they always come out. Forever.

pls respont

Comment

Originally posted by cerealkiller View Post
                      don't do it. Cookie Clicker is like crack. You know the experiments where they put the rat in the cage and give him the button to press and a pellet might come out? Well, they always come out. Forever.
                      So I've noticed. ...but it looks like fuuuuun. Clicking clicking clicking forever and ever...hehehehehehehahahahaha .....hmm...must resist. ...then again, I still play WoW and have been since about middle to late Burning Crusade....must continue to resist cookie clicking....

Comment

Let's see:
                        • Following some enjoyable successes with Crusader Kings 2, I got Europa Universalis 4 not too long ago. I think I'm bad at it, but I can't really tell.
                        • On a more casual note, I caved and bought LEGO Marvel Superheroes. It's the same formula as all the other LEGO titles, which I like pretty well, but thanks to a series of bugs I've shelved the game for the moment.
                        • I wrapped up my latest playthrough of Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines. Still fun as always, still exploitable as always, still got some weird bugs as always. Not much to say about it since I'm pretty sure everyone here has played it.
                        And that's about it. Experimented a little more with a new character in The Secret World, but I can never quite make my characters as effective as I'd like.

Comment

Originally posted by Cielle View Post
                          [*]On a more casual note, I caved and bought LEGO Marvel Superheroes. It's the same formula as all the other LEGO titles, which I like pretty well, but thanks to a series of bugs I've shelved the game for the moment.
                          What type of bugs are you encountering? I had a few but they shook themselves out. I liked it well enough, and just put it to bed tonight. Can't have hated it too much if I took the time to 100% the game and the achievements which...I don't think I've ever done before.

Mage the Awakening 2e Communal Homebrew Threads:
                          - Perils of the Path - Other homebrew threads linked in the OP!

Join us at the unofficial IRC channels on.irc.sorcery.net at #exalted and now #theonyxpath!

Comment

I picked up Hotline Miami last weekend and basically did't stop playing it until I had the secret ending, all of the masks, and the majority of the achievements. It also has the greatest soundtrack I've ever heard. Cannot give high enough praise to.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Still playing World of Warcraft...And I have moments when it's a love/hate affair.

Comment

Working...
                              X