Clear All

• YOU CAN BE A GAY GIRL IN ASSASSIN’S CREED

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
      YOU CAN BE A GAY GIRL IN ASSASSIN’S CREED
      SPEAKING OF GAY GIRLS.

The Last of Us Part 2 gently reminding people that yes, Ellie is canonically gay!

Comment

• Ok...Sony had a bit of a rough start...and had some questionable stuff mixed in between...but otherwise a good conference.

Comment

• Those musicians were like.... wow. I don't know what they were thinking. The games were pretty neat though. I'm sold on Ghost of Tsushima - even if it only looks half as good as it did in that gameplay trailer it's going to be beautiful.

Comment

• Wow, the only thing I cared about there was Ghost of Tsuhima.

The violence and gore in TLOU2 is feeling gratuitous to me. Sure, the first game was dark, but past a certain point it just feels nasty for nastinesses sake. Turned off.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Comment

• Praying to see Viewtiful Joe in the morning.

It’ll neber happen, but a girl can hope.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Comment

• There's apparently Monster Hunter World x FFXIV crossover stuff coming out. It looks like (tentatively based entirely off of teasers, one of which is no longer up) Final Fantasy XIV, the online one, is getting some MHW monsters to hunt. And Monster Hunter World is getting a King Behemoth. The thing looks huge, eating a Deviljho, one of the larger monsters.

New faction in For Honor, too, Chinese delegation from the East.
                Last edited by nofather; 06-12-2018, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• Sony

The Last of Us Part 2

Watch as we go from touching and romantic (and gay) to bloody and dreary. LAST OF US EVERYONE. Gameplay, however, makes me think of the Tomb Raider reboot.

…I still haven’t finished the first game. Should probably get on that.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

Oh hey remastered maps…aka the thing pretty much every long running multiplayer game does.

Yeah people, calm down, don’t make this about CoD specifically. A bunch of other multiplayer games recycle maps, ain’t nothing new.

Destiny 2: Forsaken

Oh hey we finally get to see Cayde’s Gho- oh never mind he dead. Wait is that the fucking Crow Prince? AND HE’S TEAMED UP WITH THE BARONS?! AND HAS CAYDE’S ACE OF SPACES. AND FUCKING KILLS CAYDE. AND WE LEAVE ON THAT IMAGE OF YOUR GUARDIAN CARRYING CAYDE’S BODY.

YOU. MOTHERFUCKERS.

Ghost of Tsushima

…why is a white guy…dressed in traditionally Japanese clothes…playing a wooden flute.

I almost quit this stream on principle. Fuck you Sony.

Well ok: that aside that game looked pretty as hell. Feels like Assassin’s Creed in Feudal Japan. What with the climbing over stuff, aerial kills, and the flow of the combat feeling like AC. Which I can dig that.

Control

Ok for a second there I thought that was a sequel to Quantum Break…but I guess not. Although it is a game made by Remedy, aka the guys who made Quantum Break. Eh, we’ll see about this

Resident Evil 2 HD remake

Well shit. Ok then. RE2 HD remake? That looked badass. Looks good to. REALLY good. Might as well take this opportunity to play a classic game I never got to play in its original form.

Trover saves the Universe

Ok…R&M-inspired stuff. I got nothing, looks as random and silly as ever.

Kingdom Hearts 3

Oh Pirates of the Caribbean? Alright then. Are we skipping Dead Man’s Chest for At World’s End? Or are those two going to be combined? Well alright th- OH FUCK NAVAL COMBAT IN A KH GAME. New Pure Seven Hearts. WAT. Also Kairi’s hot now. Also all-in-one package of 1.5, 2.5, and 2,8 remixes.

Death Stranding

Ok I have a…slightly better idea of what this game is like. We got gameplay at least. Movement seems to be reminiscent of MGS5…granted the wide open, empty spaces aren’t the greatest for walking around and it’s something. Like promised originally, game does have stealth elements…although here it’s stealth to avoid enemies. Also, babies give you super powers to…see invisible enemies with umbilical cords. Although having guns suggest there’s some kind of combat, so it’s not all avoidance.

I want to say post-apocalypse or maybe space exploration with various planets. Since one of the environments look like Mars. But that’s about it.

Kojima…don’t Mystery Box us. Please. Just don’t.

Nioh 2

Oh cool this thing is coming. Not a Soulslike fan, and I didn’t play this game, but this is coming for those that are.

Spider-Man

Oooh Rhino, Electro, Scorpion, and Vulture? Good times. Also mass break out of super villains at the Raft…is that a reference to the first story of New Avengers? Huh…wasn’t expecting for them to pull that for a Spider-Man game.

Yeah if this game is supposed to be what the Arkham games did for Batman…I’d be ok with that.

-----------------------------------
                  A bit inconsistent on quality with ups and downs, but otherwise a good conference.

Comment

• I'm increasingly coming around to the idea that I should get a PSVR to take advantage of all the exclusive titles apparently coming out for it.

On the frontier of the Wild South, there's only one woman with the grit to take on its most dangerous outlaws and bring them Back Alive, or Maybe Dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
                      Sony

…why is a white guy…dressed in traditionally Japanese clothes…playing a wooden flute.

I almost quit this stream on principle. Fuck you Sony.
                      I thought he was fantastic. What's the problem?

And there's no way Ghost of Tsushima is running on a PS4. They will, for sure, pull a Watch Dogs 2 with this one.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post

And there's no way Ghost of Tsushima is running on a PS4. They will, for sure, pull a Watch Dogs 2 with this one.
                        Do remember that next console generation is less than three years out. There could be some hardware running around that we don’t see.

Although, God of War looked phenomenal on a current system. You never know.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post
                          White-washing bullshit.

...and for the record, I'm the guy who was relatively lax around the "controversy" that's surrounded recent media. Wasn't bothered by the casting of characters in Netflix's Death Note or Netflix's Iron Fist. This one the other hand...they have no excuse to not get an actual Japanese guy for that performance.

Comment

• Well. Nintendo promised that they would come and conquer with Smash Bros, and they delivered.

Comment

• I’m hoping they talk about some other new games in the Treehouse, because while I loved all the Smash info, I was really hoping rhey’d bring more to the table. Still holding out hope for Animal Crossing.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
                                Still holding out hope for Animal Crossing.
                                Feel you here. I believed in the E3 about this for a second, but was not much surprised nothing happened

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

Working...
                                X