Games Discussion/What Are You Playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
    I got Splattoon 2 over the weekend. Holy shit, I was not expecting it to be this fun!
    Apparently the Octo Expansion is incredible.

Call me Remi. Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

Apparently the Octo Expansion is incredible.
      It is! I've only played the first bit fo the main campaign and the expansion, but they have both been tons of fun!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Steam Summer 2018 Sale is now live. Go forth and give Gabe Newall your mone- I MEAN go buy some great games!

Comment

• In slightly more jucier news...

Bethesda, the creators of Fallout Shelter, are suing Warner Bros. and Behaviour Interactive over the Westworld mobile game.

Claiming that Behavior stole art assets and source code from Fallout Shelter to make the game...due to how Behavior was one of the studios that assisted Bethesda in creating Fallout Shelter and thus would have had access to the copyrighted assets and code.

Comment

• Bought Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition a few days ago.

Was a terrible decision, so I refunded it.

Used the refund to purchase Pillars of Eternity while it was on sale.

Installed it as soon as I woke up this morning.

Been playing it all day long. It's almost dinner time.

Want money for Pillars of Eternity 2!
            Last edited by Nyrufa; 06-22-2018, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• What's wrong with NWN: Enhanced?

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
              Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
              He/him pronouns, please

Comment

• Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
                Bought Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition a few days ago.

Was a terrible decision, so I refunded it.

Used the refund to purchase Pillars of Eternity while it was on sale.

Installed it as soon as I woke up this morning.

Been playing it all day long. It's almost dinner time.

Want money for Pillars of Eternity 2!
                I liked Deadfire mountains more than the first game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDamnHero View Post
                  What's wrong with NWN: Enhanced?

Well, for one thing, it met everyone of my expectations for it. In the sense that there was absolutely NOTHING enhanced about it. I could already tell that just by looking at the previews on the store page. The developers (Beamdog) keep responding to reviews by saying that the game is still in development (even though it's been fully released) and that "patches are coming soon." But the customers aren't falling for it. They're angry at how poorly the game functions right now and they're making sure potential buyers know it in the review section.

The only reason I dropped money on it is because two of my favorite role playing servers (Thay and Arelith) were still active after all these years. But I couldn't join them because the game kept crashing, or for some reason the server wouldn't accept my character past the char generation process. I tried asking for help from the two players who told me their servers were still active on Steam, but I haven't heard back from them in days.

The resolution is also NOT designed to run on the big monitors that are so common in this day and age. Causing everything to appear disproportionate and frustratingly small or stretched out.

I loved Neverwinter Nights when it originally came out and I played the hell out of it until the CD's stopped working properly. But the Enhanced Edition is not worth spending a dime on. The only thing EE version has going for it is that it brought back the multiplayer servers, and you can now easily find mods from the Steam Workshop. But as I already mentioned, the multiplayer is a chaotic mess.

As for Pillars of Eternity, I've already racked up 12.4 hours of playtime within my first day of owning the game.
                  Last edited by Nyrufa; 06-22-2018, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Fucking Arch-Tempered bastards.

First session of Werewolf in a while tomorrow. Looking forward to kicking things off, last session was a perfect ending to the chapter.

Comment

• Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
                      In slightly more jucier news...

Bethesda, the creators of Fallout Shelter, are suing Warner Bros. and Behaviour Interactive over the Westworld mobile game.

Claiming that Behavior stole art assets and source code from Fallout Shelter to make the game...due to how Behavior was one of the studios that assisted Bethesda in creating Fallout Shelter and thus would have had access to the copyrighted assets and code.

The best part is because the same bug was found in both codes!! it's not a bug, it's copy protection.

Comment

• I just played with a friend in Rocket League - I recommend :-)
                        Great game, rather arcade, but requires a lot of training to get the right skill and actually play well. Along with winning games, you gain better and better rank, but the number of crates and items remains unchanged. It is not known exactly what algorithm is what crate you will get. However, it is known that some crates are rarer than others. For example, Impact Crate is rarer than Nitro Crate, and the rarest are Champions Crate and Player's Choice crate.
                        There are also Rocket League News and Rocket League crates, but the entire site is dedicated to Rocket League items. There are a lot of them, they are divided into types. The most popular and desired are wheels, Exotic Wheels trakie as Titanium White Zomba, Draco Exotic Wheels and Black market decals. However, I am a fan of turbo Crate and I really like Black market Decals that can be found in it, although recently I saw and bought a new decal, or succession of Heatwave - Fire God, but nothing can replace my favorite Rocket League items :-)
                        Titanium White Zomba, Heatwave Xbox and buy exotic wheels and other cheap Rocket League items

https://deitems.com/

I find there my favorite players choice crate, turbo crate, Triumph Crate and the latest impact crate. In each crate there are items that I really want to possess. The best box seems to be Impact Crate, Champions Crate 4 and Players Choice Crate, but it's also worth buying an accelerator crate or nitro crate.
                        In each of these Rocket League Crates we will find some Rocket League Item, and they are great, what is this Rocket League News?
                        Last edited by FireBird; 07-10-2018, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• New Overwatch character unveiled!
                          Hammond, a hamster in some sort of hamster ball with guns. As usual there are already several people angry about the new character.

Comment

• So, my dad's been playing an awful lot of Battletech recently.

Turns out, the character creation process lets you choose what pronouns your character identifies themselves as. From "He", "She" and "They."

Just thought some of you might be interested to hear that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
                              So, my dad's been playing an awful lot of Battletech recently.

Turns out, the character creation process lets you choose what pronouns your character identifies themselves as. From "He", "She" and "They."

Just thought some of you might be interested to hear that.
                              Nah, played Battletech myself. Caught that in character creation, and indeed thought that was incredibly neat.

(also based on my last update on that game...it turns out the issue WASN'T the game melting my GPU...just that my PSU was failing)

Comment

• There’s some new Under Hollow Hills playbooks out and this one Move from the bunch cuts me deeper than anything else I’ve ever read in a game book.

When you let someone put their arms around you, and they do it, roll now, and roll again at the beginning of every session until you break off with them or they break off with you. On a 10+ hit, tell and ask them the following.
                                • This, between us, will one day end. For now, do you stay with me?

On a 7–9 hit, choose 1 of the following.
                                • I’m in grief, and you can never console me. Do you stay with me?
                                • I’m settling for you. Do you stay with me?
                                • I care for you, but I’m not your true love, and you’re not mine. Do you stay with me?
                                • I can look at your face and feel no happiness. Do you stay with me?
                                • I’m lost, and I’m not lost in you. Do you stay with me?

On a miss, you must waylay them.Choose how and make that play now. Afterward, ask them: Do you stay with me?
                                Last edited by atamajakki; 06-30-2018, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X