No announcement yet.

Games Discussion/What Are You Playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm seriously thinking of dusting off my PS2 and playing some Classic Resident Evil. I own RE2 and RE3 for the PSX and Code Veronica for the PS2.

Comment

• I hopped back on to Destiny 2 tonightXfor the first time since... whenever it was that I did the raid lair with Regina’s group. God, that game is addictive. I’m already hooked again.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• Recently me and andrix have been playing it too Charlaquin ! If you want someone to play with, we'll be happy to. I finished up my faction rally to get the Sunshot masterwork a day or two ago. Which means I have the catalysts for 3 exotics, all hand cannons (Sunshot, Sturm, Crimson).

​When noise turns to silence, when colors dull and pale, when reality no longer makes sense, there shall you find me. There, in the dreams of the River of Faceless Millions, do I dwell.

http://harenm.deviantart.com/gallery/ for my art.

Comment

• League of Legends, currently. Never ranked, though, avoid that saltpit. Mostly ARAM.
          Thinking about replaying Bloodlines, or going for another playthrough of Witcher3.

Comment

• Originally posted by haren View Post
            Recently me and andrix have been playing it too Charlaquin ! If you want someone to play with, we'll be happy to. I finished up my faction rally to get the Sunshot masterwork a day or two ago. Which means I have the catalysts for 3 exotics, all hand cannons (Sunshot, Sturm, Crimson).
            Nice! Right now I’m just trying to grind my Power up and get through the Warmind story, cause god damn, that wormhusk helmet. I’d definitely be up for playing with you two again some time.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• Miserable Secrets is out from our very own Rose Bailey.

Still running Werewolf, action has really amped up which is a nice change considering the first months of PCs being chickens. I got some advice about blowing the reputation of a baddie out of proportions so that the players can go all out and can see what they're capable of, but the players dripped in with this so it wasn't anything I was able to do, plus I think I got it after the game had started. The game two sessions ago was almost completely combat, this last one was more tracking plotting and brief combat (due to superior ambushing from the PCs, great job). Got a big bad they're likely to encounter soon thinking about writing it up proper and putting it on the new Forsaken baddie thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post

Nice! Right now I’m just trying to grind my Power up and get through the Warmind story, cause god damn, that wormhusk helmet. I’d definitely be up for playing with you two again some time.

If you ever want help, just message me (even if I'm not online, I'll get it on my phone and respond) on PSN.

​When noise turns to silence, when colors dull and pale, when reality no longer makes sense, there shall you find me. There, in the dreams of the River of Faceless Millions, do I dwell.

http://harenm.deviantart.com/gallery/ for my art.

Comment

• I've not commented upon it much here, but I'd say that now, a bit under two hundred hours into playing it, I've gotten the final few steps to constitute something like real mastery of Xenoblade Chronicle 2's combat system: getting down the proper timing for triggering certain attacks in order to maximize the damage and energy build-up that they provide, and actually noticing the map that it lays out for you of the various kinds of elemental chains.

Also, I've gotten into the beginnings of a side quest involving my tall Merman warrior Blade, in which I shall help him to recognise and pursue his secret passion for making sweet pastries.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                  Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• Huh, Witcher has it's own tabletop RPG now.

I still personally don't care about Witcher but still, neat. Since it's Mike Pondsmith, now I wonder if there will be a Cyberpunk 4th edition around the corner...

Comment

• Finally got some spare time and I went back into Warframe and played The Sacrifice quest. That waited for far too long.

It was as awesome as they said. Started it hoping to know what happened to Space Mom and got way more than that. It's massive spoiler territory, so I won't say much more, but it was great for several reasons. Can't wait for more storyline for my Tenno and her Frames to confront with, though Fortuna sure seems cool as well.

Long story short, I love this game.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• I've been crazy into Blue Rose recently. Got an AP Here. In love with the setting and system is pretty good.

Onyx Path Moderator
                        Forum Rules
                        This is my mod voice. This is my goth voice.
                        [Geist: Balance of Shadows ][ Vampire: The Conspiracy of Hrad Černá Hora ][ Scion: Bohemian Front][Changeling: Malibu Dream House] [Demon: Night Train Detective Agency] [WoD: The Golden Eagle]

Comment

• Originally posted by Baroness Nerak View Post
                          I've been crazy into Blue Rose recently. Got an AP Here. In love with the setting and system is pretty good.
                          been meaning to pick up blue rose at some point, heard it has some kinda janky morality mechanics though - is this the case?

Comment

• I'm playing World of Warcraft.

gmail sign up

Comment

• Originally posted by ahather View Post

been meaning to pick up blue rose at some point, heard it has some kinda janky morality mechanics though - is this the case?
                              Assuming we are discussing the AGE version, there are very few. Certain magical spells risk Corruption for using them, or using them in a certain way. Every character has a Destiny, Fate, and Calling, and acting toward their Fate, always a specific thing, in an area tainted by shadow or tainted artifacts, risks corruption. Corruption almost never comes up for non Adepts (Mages) and for Adepts only use of certain spells. In those cases it is not morality per se, though that is kinda an OOC reason as much as the metaphysic of the setting (thus it does not matter why one is, say, raising undead minions)

Onyx Path Moderator
                              Forum Rules
                              This is my mod voice. This is my goth voice.
                              [Geist: Balance of Shadows ][ Vampire: The Conspiracy of Hrad Černá Hora ][ Scion: Bohemian Front][Changeling: Malibu Dream House] [Demon: Night Train Detective Agency] [WoD: The Golden Eagle]

Comment

• Pele has just been released for Smite, and she is wonderful! I really like the design for her and I am glad Hi-Rez listened to the fanbase because her initial design was boring and I feel didn't fit her lore or history very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X