The Changing of the Forum Avatars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
    So, poking for opinions, it should be about time to go back to Daina, but I dunno, I'm kinda digging Altair. Anyone got opinions one way or another?
    That hat is too glorious to casually cast away. Stick to your hatwear!

I'm feeling bluuuueeeee~

Comment

• Originally posted by Prometheus878 View Post

That hat is too glorious to casually cast away. Stick to your hatwear!
      It is a great hat, and it goes with the shirt quite well.

Also I want her coat a lot. Like, a lot a lot.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

• But I suppose the big question is Does the avatar reflect the person talking appropriately?
        Last edited by ArcaneArts; 05-15-2019, 10:41 PM.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)

Comment

But I suppose the big question is Does the avatar reflect the person talking appropriately?
          Quite frankly, I think you might be overthinking this. Just pick something you like and stick it on there.

I'm feeling bluuuueeeee~

Comment

• Originally posted by Prometheus878 View Post

Quite frankly, I think you might be overthinking this. Just pick something you like and stick it on there.
            I like a lot of things though!

Comment

I like a lot of things though!
              Alright then, how about this to break the deadlock:

You know the term "dress for the job you want?" Pick the avatar that represents the personality you want to have.

Take me for example. My online handle is a greek titan, implying I take myself seriously. But my avatar is a tiny adorable mouse riding a pink pig, implying I don't take myself too seriously and am not an obnoxious dudebro that is unwilling to admit to softer emotions.

Now, in your case, clearly the right choice is Altair, because it should be everyone's lifegoal to have a job where you get to dress like that.
              Last edited by Prometheus878; 05-16-2019, 07:28 PM.

I'm feeling bluuuueeeee~

Comment

• Took new avatar as I'm local LGBT+ activists and long time Game Master. This perfect graphics I took from Red Bubble Social Justice Classes t-shirts album, I recommend you to see/buy.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
                LGBT+ through Ages
                LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

• So I was thinking of using the art from the Magic: The Gathering card "Witching Well" (art by John Avon) for my new avatar. I wanted to know what everyone else thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluecho View Post
                    So I was thinking of using the art from the Magic: The Gathering card "Witching Well" (art by John Avon) for my new avatar. I wanted to know what everyone else thought.

It's not our place to tell you what to use. But with that caveat, it's very nice

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• Avatar changed. Let's see how it fits.

Comment

• Lately I decided to be an abstract concept for awhile. International Klein Blue it is.

I'm feeling bluuuueeeee~

Comment

• Thanks to G-Host Lee, amazing concept artist for providing the art for my favorite MTG Commander, "Kykar, The Wind's Fury" (also known as Ibis Adorable), who is now my new profile pic. They have also done a lot of other art. Their work may not be as distinct and painterly as more famous MTG artists like Seb McKinnon, but i like their use of bright light from distinct sources. Plus, Jeskai is my favorite color philosophy

Comment

• I am now offended Morgana. Gaze upon the not-cat

Comment

Working...
                            X