The Changing of the Forum Avatars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
    So, poking for opinions, it should be about time to go back to Daina, but I dunno, I'm kinda digging Altair. Anyone got opinions one way or another?
    That hat is too glorious to casually cast away. Stick to your hatwear!

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prometheus878 View Post

That hat is too glorious to casually cast away. Stick to your hatwear!
      It is a great hat, and it goes with the shirt quite well.

Also I want her coat a lot. Like, a lot a lot.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• But I suppose the big question is Does the avatar reflect the person talking appropriately?
        Last edited by ArcaneArts; 05-15-2019, 10:41 PM.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)

Comment

But I suppose the big question is Does the avatar reflect the person talking appropriately?
          Quite frankly, I think you might be overthinking this. Just pick something you like and stick it on there.

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prometheus878 View Post

Quite frankly, I think you might be overthinking this. Just pick something you like and stick it on there.
            I like a lot of things though!

Comment

I like a lot of things though!
              Alright then, how about this to break the deadlock:

You know the term "dress for the job you want?" Pick the avatar that represents the personality you want to have.

Take me for example. My online handle is a greek titan, implying I take myself seriously. But my avatar is a tiny adorable mouse riding a pink pig, implying I don't take myself too seriously and am not an obnoxious dudebro that is unwilling to admit to softer emotions.

Now, in your case, clearly the right choice is Altair, because it should be everyone's lifegoal to have a job where you get to dress like that.
              Last edited by Prometheus878; 05-16-2019, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X