No announcement yet.

The Changing of the Forum Avatars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Dapper Xenomorph is brought to you by HillaryWhiteRabbit.

"Fate is a cruel jester with a finely developed sense of irony." - Sir Night as portrayed by Leliel, The Horror Recognition Guide

Comment

I returned to Cheshire Cat from 2011 Alice in Wonderland as someone on forums said I have similar traits like him. Also, I look a lot like Cat in real life.
      Last edited by wyrdhamster; 06-16-2016, 02:47 AM.

MtAw 2E - My Legacies and System Hacks Hubs
      WtF 2E - My Lodges and System Hacks Hubs
      WtF 2E - Alternative werewolves myths from around the world

Comment

Switched mine from the classic conspyramid (that I'm still using on my blog) to some new art of my fursona, Keftiu. I'm really pleased with it!
        Last edited by atamajakki; 09-13-2016, 01:42 AM.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Looker has had a good run, but I think it's time for a change. I have two ladies in mind, but I'm not sure if the images are too busy to work for the size of the avatars here. I'd love some feedback. What do folks think of Dark Alice here?

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
            Looker has had a good run, but I think it's time for a change. I have two ladies in mind, but I'm not sure if the images are too busy to work for the size of the avatars here. I'd love some feedback. What do folks think of Dark Alice here?
            Holy cow, this thread still exists!

That one looks good, but what does the other look like?

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
              I do like Dark Alice. What's Option #2?

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
              Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings

Comment

Here's Dark Alice again for those who missed her.

And here's option #2, Fiethsing.

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

I like the green one.

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

• Dark Alice. I'm no fan of elven ears.

Comment

• Green one.

And I'd like to change my avatar, but I'm Fat Larry. So...I guess I can't. Unless it's another picture of Fat Larry.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• Time to change. I'm probably going to fiddle a little with making it look good, because I never can get proportions/size right to make it suitable for the forum avatar size.

Comment

• Gonna try taking Harley for a spin. She goes with my username.

Comment

Working...
                          X