No announcement yet.

The Changing of the Forum Avatars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to change my avatar for a while last night, and found out that my sultry redhead is somewhere in one of my way-too-many zipped files.

Blegh.

Also, all hail Endless Death and off-brand The Morrigan(Raven Queen).

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• My first 4E D&D character was a Paladin of the Raven Queen. There was much smashing of Undead.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
      Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
      He/him pronouns, please

Comment

• I have no idea what happens after death, but for years I liked the idea of Endless Death being the one who'll meet me there. After reading Discworld, I also added a Grim Reaper speaking in caps as one of my options, but will always be fond of Sandman's Death. Though my favorite is still Destruction.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• I was inspired by Starro's reappearance in Dark Nights to use him for a while, and found a nice pic of him from an older comic.

Yesterday I switched over to random daemonite but today in the Injustice-verse Starro's been chosen to be a Red Lantern so I'm siding with him again for a while.

Comment

• Changed my avatar to Veronica Lodge from Riverdale, since I had used the comic version of her as a previous avatar.

Comment

• I thought Death might look snazzy in a top hat.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
              - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
              (She/Her)

Comment

• New Avatar!

Spiderman lines by Mike Perkins. Colors by myself.

(he/him/his)

Backer #2010

Comment

• Originally posted by ElvesofZion View Post
                  New Avatar!

Spiderman lines by Mike Perkins. Colors by myself.
                  Impressive coloring sir! Good work.

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prometheus878 View Post

Impressive coloring sir! Good work.

Thank you very much.

(he/him/his)

Backer #2010

Comment

• Look, I'm a simple fellow. I see a revolution, I join the battle cry.

"We will all do Starlight!"

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                      Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• I'm not playing Overwatch - but partner shown me Hammond and I fall in love with him as avatar! I love blacksmith/Thor feel of this particular art.
                        Last edited by wyrdhamster; 10-08-2018, 04:51 AM.

LGBT+ in CoD games
                        Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
                        Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
                        Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
                        My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

• It's October, so I thought I'd take a break from all my usual skulls and switch to something horror movie related: Narcisse from Nightbreed. I've always loved the character, and he's also one of my favorite avatars from the old White Wolf forums, so I get a double dose of nostalgia.

...and now I have to look over the stuff I have scribbled down for a Nightbreed game set in the WoD that nobody has ever agreed to play.*

*To be fair, I've been shot down for a Teenage Mokole Ninja Turtles game I thought about running enough times that I should know better.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
                          - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
                          (She/Her)

Comment

Working...
                          X