Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinder
    replied
    Avengers was awesome. Hearing people laugh at the theatre is not weird, but hearing them gasp and cry is not something that happens often and it's proof of the movie and MCU's accomplishments.

I expected it to end like that, but there's a certain moment where I also felt it strike my guts. Great.

Thanos is a bit different from the source, but he's still good, if not exactly the one I'm used to. I hope we get more of his background in the future

Leave a comment:

• Mr Gone
    replied
    Originally posted by Maitrecorbo View Post
    I finally watched the sequel a few days ago actually.
    It's definitively not as good as the first one (few sequels are in the end), but it was still a very interesting watch.
    This time John is talking to students instead of colleagues and it does affect the discussion. (both in good and bad ways in my opinion).
    I wont say more since i am adverse to revealing spoilers.
    Hope you enjoy it
    Ah, cool. Glad to hear you liked it for the most part. I'd hoped it'd be interesting if nothing else...and sounds like it is. Can't wait to check it out.

Leave a comment:

• Maitrecorbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post

I love The Man From Earth! I saw it years ago and showed it everyone I know! I have the sequel but I've yet to watch it. I was surprised to see they did a sequel to it...

I finally watched the sequel a few days ago actually.
    It's definitively not as good as the first one (few sequels are in the end), but it was still a very interesting watch.
    This time John is talking to students instead of colleagues and it does affect the discussion. (both in good and bad ways in my opinion).
    I wont say more since i am adverse to revealing spoilers.
    Hope you enjoy it

Leave a comment:

• Mr Gone
    replied
    Originally posted by Maitrecorbo View Post
    I just saw the movie '' The man from Earth and i absolutely loved it. Its giving me idea for maybe an immortal game (maybe i'll bluebook it). There isnt much action but the dialogue is top notch. I've always been rather fond of philosophical and historical discussions. I've prepared to watch the sequel ''The Man From Earth: Holocene'' but i've heard it isnt as good.
    I love The Man From Earth! I saw it years ago and showed it everyone I know! I have the sequel but I've yet to watch it. I was surprised to see they did a sequel to it...

Leave a comment:

• Fat Larry
    replied
    Avengers: Infinity War was so, SO GOOD.

There were adults weeping in the theater. And clapping. And weeping.

I loved it. Thank you, Marvel.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X