Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
    Haha oops! I totally meant to.
    Ah! Cool! Well, you'll have to let us know how the viewing goes...

Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post
    I'm hoping they start building on what they have. Maybe have Rey open a Jedi academy or something.
    That'd be interesting. Hopefully they'll revisit these characters at some point. Though I have a bad feeling they won't. Hopefully I'm wrong though...I loved those new characters (for the most part).

Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post
    Though I've also heard a lot of talk that Disney is considering reaching back into the Old Republic era and using some of that content for movies or another television show.
    Heard they might be doing that. As long as they plan out some stories, then it should be good.

MrGone's Character Sheets
    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluecho View Post
      So...a standard Steven Moffat series, then?

Steven Moffat: Ruining Classic British Characters Since 2007!
      Pretty much. This is my favourite summary of what he's about.
      Originally posted by Hbomberguy
      Moffat got spat out of a hole in Paisley in 1961, with the mission of systematically destroying all of English pop culture and no one's stopped him yet.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
      Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lioness View Post
        Pretty much. This is my favourite summary of what he's about.
        No joke, I started watching Hbomb's Sherlock video right after making that last comment. It's still running in another tab, as I write this.

I hope Hbomb does a video about Moffat's Dracula show. I'd love to see his deconstruction of it.

Comment

• When I heard this adaption was going to be a thing I literally heard HBguy in the back of my mind shouting "WE HAVE TO STOP THEM! WE HAVE TO STOP THEM!"

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
          Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

• Saw the trailer for Morbius the Living Vampire, and it looks potentially good. Interesting that this is clearly set in the MCU.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
            Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

• Originally posted by No One of Consequence View Post
              Saw the trailer for Morbius the Living Vampire, and it looks potentially good. Interesting that this is clearly set in the MCU.
              Does Zach Snyder know they stole his blue filter?

Are you on the square?
              Are you on the level?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight View Post

Does Zach Snyder know they stole his blue filter?
                Better that than JJ Abrams's lens flares.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.

Comment

Saw the trailer for Morbius the Living Vampire, and it looks potentially good. Interesting that this is clearly set in the MCU.
                  Look man how else are we supposed to know its a vampire film?

Comment

Yea, seems to be MCU adjacent. It's a Sony movie, so it's loosely connected to the Spider-Man movies. Kind of like Venom was. Though this one seems even more connected.

Anyway, it looks pretty cool. I'll be excited to see it.

MrGone's Character Sheets
                    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

• Marvel has a lot of good horror properties, and I wish they would do more with them in the MCU. I really was hoping the Jessica Jones series would introduce Son of Satan with the idea of spinning him off in his own horror series that could have involved Satana, Devil Slayer, Gargoyle and the like. As is, if Morbius is a hit, I'm hoping it might eventually lead to a team up film with him, Blade, one of the Ghost Riders, and Son of Satan/Satana.

Comment

Marvel has a lot of good horror properties, and I wish they would do more with them in the MCU. I really was hoping the Jessica Jones series would introduce Son of Satan with the idea of spinning him off in his own horror series that could have involved Satana, Devil Slayer, Gargoyle and the like. As is, if Morbius is a hit, I'm hoping it might eventually lead to a team up film with him, Blade, one of the Ghost Riders, and Son of Satan/Satana.
                        They could do a version of midnight sons which included like all of those people. though I would keep it small Blade Morbius, Maybe Hellstrom, or Ghost Rider.

Comment

Working...
                        X