No announcement yet.

Movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So,i have this humungous crush on Emma Stone and I'm sad she decides to star in Cruella. No way that movie will be good

Comment

• Originally posted by Pears0n View Post
      Wow, never caught, thanks for the tip. I'll take a look. I usually like this topic in films.
      You're very welcome! I hope out like it! I thought it was great!

MrGone's Character Sheets
      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
        So,i have this humungous crush on Emma Stone and I'm sad she decides to star in Cruella. No way that movie will be good
        Yea, she's awesome! And yea...that just seems like it won't be all that great. Maybe we'll be surprised...?

MrGone's Character Sheets
        For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

• woudln't that be grandd?

Comment

• The new Spiderman movie was really good. Also I'm pretty excited about what appears to be the big villain in the next Dr. Strange movie:
            Shuma-Gorath!

Comment

• Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post
              The new Spiderman movie was really good. Also I'm pretty excited about what appears to be the big villain in the next Dr. Strange movie:
              Shuma-Gorath!
              I've read good things about it, but until now it was from the kind of media commentators that are openly paid by the company to watch the movie before and say good things, so I was unsure. Good to know it was actually nice.

To be honest, this new spidey trilogy focused on being the inheritor of Iron Man just wasn't working for me. I hate MCU's Iron Man.

#NothingAboutUsWithoutUs
              #AutismPride
              She/her pronouns

Comment

• Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post
                The new Spiderman movie was really good. Also I'm pretty excited about what appears to be the big villain in the next Dr. Strange movie:
                Shuma-Gorath!

It might just be a name change or different in the tie-ins, but it also might just be a mislead from the trailer. Lego has the box for the fight listed as
                Gargantos Showdown, with Gargantos being an older octopus-like kaiju monster from Marvel.

Ahh. Apparently the name
                Shuma-Gorath
                is owned by the Howard estate.
                Last edited by nofather; 01-05-2022, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• Recently I watched no time to die movie with subs and It was brilliant, classy, exciting - all the things you expect a Bond film to be. A few new twists and we see at times a rather woke Bond in touch with his feelings as never before but the ruthlessness is always under the surface so there is something for everyone.

Comment

• With the exception of Top Gun Maverick with Tom Cruise. I haven't seen to many movies that have gotten me jazzed to spend money in the theatres and I hope the latest Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downy Jr will be worth the wait.

What in the name of Set is going on here?

Comment

Working...
                    X