Movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post

Agreed. I'm actually a bigger fan of the first one, but T2 is just so damn special.

Both are works of art to me.

I loved Genysis and Salvation as well, but for different reasons. T3 was shit.

I love how Phil Brucato paid quite a bit of homage to them in M20 with HIT Marks.
    I also prefer the first, it's just more direct and raw, but T2 has some elements that make it special indeed. Robert Patrick, Linda Hamilton, the Cyberdine plotline, visions of nuclear annhilation...Not the greatest fan of kid John Connor, but still.

I actually enjoyed Salvation but Genysis just does not work for me

We can agree on T3 though

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub
    Currently writing: "Dark Era: The Forest That Weeps".

Hopes to write about monsters, shapeshifters and soulless abominations someday. If you have criticism that can help me improve, I'm always here

Comment

• Logan Lucky is both a fun movie and at points manages to capture West Virginia eerily well.

Comment

• Mel Brooks' stuff, who else is a fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy254 View Post
          Mel Brooks' stuff, who else is a fan?
          Love the guy. I've got to actually sit down and see more of his movies one of these days.

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

Count me in!

Hopes to write about monsters, shapeshifters and soulless abominations someday. If you have criticism that can help me improve, I'm always here

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinder View Post
              Count me in!
              Then be ready to attack Rock Ridge tomorrow at dawn! Here's your badge.

Comment

Then be ready to attack Rock Ridge tomorrow at dawn! Here's your badge.
                Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges! Ha ha ha ha!

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

• I like a lot of his stuff.

I do encourage people to watch Silent Movie.

Odd_Canuck is not a topical medication or food product and is not to be taken internally or seriously.

Comment

• Love his work, my favorites being Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein.

Not a coincidence that Gene Wilder is One of the actors I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post
                      When it comes to Terminator, Cameron sure knows what he's doing.
                      He sure knows Terminator better than he thinks he knows feminism.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                        He sure knows Terminator better than he thinks he knows feminism.

Cool. I watch his movies because he's an great director, for the most part.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• A friend of mine showed me Speed Racer, saying it was his favorite movie.

Um.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Yo.

The Producers is not only my favorite of his movies, but the one I consider to be my favorite and best comedy movie of all time.

Comment

• Is it strange to anyone else that Hollywood is releasing not one, but two remakes of horror movies from specifically the year 1990, in September 2017?
                              Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 09-04-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• I get It, but did you mean Leatherface? Because technically the new one is a reboot slash prequel with nothing related to the 1990 one, except for the main character and arguably his family.

Comment

Working...
                                X