No announcement yet.

BDSM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite probably. I just know I live in a decent sized town but not one of the five largest in my state in the south and there are 4 within an hour, double that if I drive more than one less than two. I am not sure what is normal for an area.

Onyx Path Moderator
    Forum Rules
    This is my mod voice. This is my goth voice.
    [Geist: Balance of Shadows ][ Vampire: The Conspiracy of Hrad Černá Hora ][ Scion: Bohemian Front][Changeling: Malibu Dream House] [Demon: Night Train Detective Agency] [WoD: The Golden Eagle]

Comment

• Originally posted by etherial View Post
      Considering they've tried two different groups, I suspect the answer is "Noish". There probably isn't another generalized BDSM group, but there may be specialty subgroups that police themselves better than the general BDSM scene.

Have you tried joining any specialty groups and seeing if they have a better handle on things?
      Maybe Caitiff can start one, set the rules the way Caitiff wants them to be to attract like minded individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

If the subs are used to this and this occurs when your not around I suggest reacting with some trust, I mean they do this when your not around to chaperone, and the subs are okay it sounds like, so maybe it's just a clash with how your used to doing things. It's hard for me to say, because I'm not seeing what your seeing. Its just something to concider, they manage to avoid catastrophe when your not around, so maybe the Doms have more self control then you can see and know the subs limits better from greater experience with those subs. Just a guess.
        Pretty much the exact response I was expecting from your end of the world. Nothing about safety, sanity, or consent. Just worrying that I'm harshing the buzz.

I don't do trust. I do observation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caitiff Primogen View Post

Pretty much the exact response I was expecting from your end of the world. Nothing about safety, sanity, or consent. Just worrying that I'm harshing the buzz.

According to your observations, how many of the dick-measuring Doms are women? Because if there's a good number, it's probably just a culture clash between you and the local group. But if there aren't any Dommes in the group, my guess is that they started their own far-less-sketchy BDSM group that the people that skeeve you out have been banned from.

Comment

• Originally posted by etherial View Post
            According to your observations, how many of the dick-measuring Doms are women? Because if there's a good number, it's probably just a culture clash between you and the local group. But if there aren't any Dommes in the group, my guess is that they started their own far-less-sketchy BDSM group that the people that skeeve you out have been banned from.
            There were none in the first group, one in the second. I haven't had anything to do with either in years at this point, so it's possible that things have changed. This was more of a generalized expression of frustration than looking for a solution to a specific problem.

Has anybody had an experience with groups that aren't full of toxic manbabies? Even having the existence of functioning communities verified would be a palliative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caitiff Primogen View Post

You never said anything about lack of consent, all I said was maybe those Doms we're more familiar with the subs then you we're, no need for a personal attack on me or "my end of the world".

Comment

Working...
              X