No announcement yet.

Let's Talk Comics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking through my comics while i was packing to move and I found my TPBs of Astro City and can I just say the "Confession" arc and "The Nearness of You" are some the best written comic material ever. Nearness always makes me tear up with how beautiful and sad it is.

Comment

• Aquaman and Shazam trailers were fantastic. Good job, DC. Let's see what comes of it.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

• Finally got my Providence KS.

Comment

• They've got a Batwoman series slated for the CW, and just cast Ruby Rose as Batwoman herself.

As a fan of hers I'm pleased even though I don't really like Batwoman it might get me to watch.

Comment

• Kieron Gillen has announced his new book, DIE, and he describes it as "goth Jumanji".

I'm sold
            Last edited by Cinder; 09-11-2018, 05:59 AM.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• I just finished reading Astro City: The Broken Melody and enjoyed it quite a bit.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
              Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

• Damned Batman Dick. Surprised it finally happened but full frontal (though shaded) nudity with the Batman.

Not sure the rules about posting Batwangs so just a link to one of the images with a warning.

https://i.redd.it/m1i54du977n11.png

Lots of surprises this week. Nightwing's got his wings clipped by KGBeast, Midnighter and Apollo make a brief appearance in the Wild Storm. Scott Free finally faces off against Darkseid. Damian's assistant in going rogue. Another bittersweet story from the Ice Cream Man.
                Last edited by nofather; 09-19-2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Started reading Jeff Lemire and Dean Ormstom's Black Hammer series, as well as the Sherlock Frankenstein spin off with David Rubin, and am enjoying it quite a bit.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                  Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

• They're solid reads, I especially liked Sherlock Frankenstein.

Comment

Working...
                    X