No announcement yet.

The LGBT Thread II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seem today this clip about LGBT people in China - it gives you a perspective... https://youtu.be/G9djA4t0VY8

LGBT+ in CoD games
    Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
    Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
    Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
    My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

• Great article about LGBT+ people in worlds history - worth reading it!

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

• Another bathroom bill defeated - congrats, Alaska!

Comment

• In Poland, yesterday on our ruling party convention PiS ( eng. Law & Justice party ) their leader - Jarosław Kaczyński, de facto ruler of our country - said that 'Till we govern, there will be no homosexual marriages'. And as they are preparing for next term of office for PiS government, I really start to plan moving to some civilized country in European Union. Especially, as main opposition party - PO ( eng. Citizen Platform ) is almost the same conservative, but liberal in the outlook. When PO was ruling by 8 years they did not pass Civil Unions in Poland - more to it, even with their 125 MPs in Polish Sejm - 100 of PO voted AGAINST first reading of Civil Union Bill. So the choice in future government is between those that hate LGBT in open - and those that do this in silence.

We stay in Poland with partner for next 2 years ONLY cause he started postgraduate studies of English language. But when he ends it - we fly to Edinburgh, 'worlds gay marriage capital'.
          Last edited by wyrdhamster; 04-16-2018, 06:00 PM.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

• good luck with coming to the uk, sadly it seems the country is becoming more openly xenophobic by the day, that said Scotland is better on that and LGBT issues than the rest of the UK, so Edinburgh is probably a good choice.

Comment

• I would argue that even more xenophobic UK is no where near to what is now in Poland. Literally two days ago we had 'National pilgrimage' of Neonazists to 'Poland's Holy Mountain' - Jasna Góra. And Neonazists where CONSECRATED by Polish Catholic priests!

I did not been beaten myself, but there are no two week to not hear about racist attack in Poland. 😟
              Last edited by wyrdhamster; 04-17-2018, 12:46 AM.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 04-24-2018, 12:30 PM. Reason: Doesn't matter. Can't fix it.

"Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red." - Clive Barker, The Books of Blood

Comment

• Shopping for shoes kinda makes me want to be dead.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• Have you check out Torrid? I get all my footwear (mostly boots) there.

Onyx Path Moderator
                    Forum Rules
                    This is my mod voice. This is my goth voice.
                    [Geist: Balance of Shadows ][ Vampire: The Conspiracy of Hrad Černá Hora ][ Scion: Bohemian Front][Changeling: Malibu Dream House] [Demon: Night Train Detective Agency] [WoD: The Golden Eagle]

Comment

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
                      Hey, girl, I feel you. That’s a problem most transfeminine people grapple with. We may not be able to fix it for each other, but at least we can empathize and support each other.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• If you think this applies to you it's too late to ask
                        if you took part in breaking all these panes of glass.
                        Now I'll wonder if I'll ever meet my hopes of redemption.
                        I guess it's just an image in my broken reflection.
                        Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 07-10-2018, 07:06 PM.

"Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red." - Clive Barker, The Books of Blood

Comment

• Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post

Thank you so much. I can't really express how thankful I am, text being a poor substitute for a hug, but know that you helped me dry my tears and try to smile again.
                          I’m glad I could help!

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• Hey, bit late, but I'm totally there for you too AzraelFirestorm. Life can be too tough, but good people to help you through it can make all the difference.

​When noise turns to silence, when colors dull and pale, when reality no longer makes sense, there shall you find me. There, in the dreams of the River of Faceless Millions, do I dwell.

http://harenm.deviantart.com/gallery/ for my art.

Comment

• Anyone who needs an e-hug and doesn't mind a big ol' beard, say the word.

Comment

• I'm confused, people are actually surprised by the idea of the catholic church supporting neonazi's?

I'm fairly sure they supported the original nazi's, too!

Comment

Working...
                                X