No announcement yet.

The LGBT Thread II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 3 months of work for March Equality, and just over 1 month before the secret March date, I resigned yesterday from being Committee Coordinator and work for Committee itself. I done this as majority of people working for it goes with other vision on March itself - like missing extra security I pointed should be for first March in city, taking financial support from political parties or problems with choosing person to make official notification of the public assembly in City Hall. I may goes privately on March as Bisexual Bear in my home city - but from now on, they should run and decide themselves. I still help and work for our local LGBT+ support group 'Rainbow Lublin' - even when the leader of it is forcing to go with vision of March I'm against. Help for individual LGBT+ people is more important than the leader I do not agree with.

LGBT+ in CoD games
    Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
    Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
    Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
    My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

• Just got hormones!!!

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
        Just got hormones!!!
        Congratulations!

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• On vacation, studying to professional exam. In between questions I run local LGBT+ community FB page. As we are just over one week to first local Pride March ( and I do not help in it, just send post and supporting comments when I see them ), discussions I see on FB page are becoming heated. In last two weeks I seen almost all right wing 'arguments' why to stop Pride. But this one almost killed me of the laugh. I translate to you:

'LGBT is a tool of ONZ to introducing a new world order. That why it's so promoted. Tell me why you are so enlighten. In what way.'

So what - Calling on emergency Reptilian meeting?

On the other hand - Our local politician of ultraconservative, ruling party PiS want to ban local March, even if mayor got his official agreement. Today is special meeting in City Hall on this matter and we go on the manifestation of support the event to break the hearts of our council people. Keep fingers crossed for it!
          Last edited by wyrdhamster; 10-08-2018, 10:25 AM.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
            Just got hormones!!!
            And how are they treating you?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
              And how are they treating you?
              Spiro makes me insanely nauseous unless I am like, stuffed full before taking it!

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• Today, our city Mayor, banned Equality March on basis of 'possible violent counter-manifestations that can endanger participants'. Our March organizers have 24 hours to to appeal the decision in local justice court. There are rumors that March can go on date even illegal.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

• I am so sorry. Best of luck

Onyx Path Moderator
                  Forum Rules
                  This is my mod voice. This is my goth voice.
                  [Geist: Balance of Shadows ][ Vampire: The Conspiracy of Hrad Černá Hora ][ Scion: Bohemian Front][Changeling: Malibu Dream House] [Demon: Night Train Detective Agency] [WoD: The Golden Eagle]

Comment

• Court supported Mayor's decision. Tomorrow March organizers will take second instance of appeal.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

• It's National Coming Out Day! I am a Poly Kinky Goth Transgender Lesbian Witch.

Onyx Path Moderator
                      Forum Rules
                      This is my mod voice. This is my goth voice.
                      [Geist: Balance of Shadows ][ Vampire: The Conspiracy of Hrad Černá Hora ][ Scion: Bohemian Front][Changeling: Malibu Dream House] [Demon: Night Train Detective Agency] [WoD: The Golden Eagle]

Comment

• We WON! Our appeal in court was recognized and tomorrow, we will have our first Equality March in my home city of Lublin! ❤️ The March I helped to organised till September, and now help with as sympathizer! What's more, I will walk with my 17 year old niece that is also bi, on our streets! Maybe even my partner will join us! And we will have LGBT Rights debates later! And Bear community party!

This ruling is breakthrough cause it points Polish law you cannot ban peaceful demonstration on base that counter-demonstration can be violent! In democracy, your government is for making sure you can manifest in peace! Counter-demonstration will probably be heated tomorrow - but we will be able to walk under rainbows on the streets of our city!

What's more, I was today on local Antidescrimination Forum, representing our region LGBT+ community! Event was organised by our countries Human Rights Spokesman Office. And I meet interesting people. 😎

And now excuse me, as I go on our local annual convention is this weekend, so I go on fandom! March AND convention same weekend! ❤️

Today would only be better if there would be March right now! But I can wait one day when being on our convention then. 😉

Rainbow On! 🌈🌈🌈
                        Last edited by wyrdhamster; 10-12-2018, 03:47 PM.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

• I was yesterday on our first local Equality March in Lublin! The event started from smoke and explosions that were thrown by counter-demonstration. It looked VERY dangerous. Luckily, Police worked as they should and we walked more or less in peace, in circa 2000 persons crowd. I only later on heard and seen on videos that on front police was using police stick, rubber bullets and water cannons against stones, chairs, tomatoes and eggs of counter on them. 8 police officers were in hospital. About 20 nationalists were arrested. But on out side it looked almost peaceful. I helped as March Watch, looking over problems and people to walk in line. And my niece were doing photos for big public album on Facebook - to be seen here. Now, some slices from this pictures pack.

My Bear Roar!

My hetero friend and our ally (on left ) and my bisex niece ( on right ) with me

The March ended as mostly LGBT+ event, but we supported all excluded groups - here is old lady with her disabled, probably, grandson.

Family photo - me, my niece and our supporting cousin

Last edited by wyrdhamster; 10-15-2018, 12:53 AM.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

• And here is beautiful official sum up video from organizers. I'm moved by it, really.

https://www.facebook.com/MarszRownos...0712329961978/

Next photos I can share in one post to better use it then...

Fandom, coming from the convention on Equality March - We ate a lot of fear when we were entering March start from the wrong way and we walked last 200 meters next to crowd of antifans of March. We heard some slurs, but get to the start safe.

'Explosive' start of the March - I REALLY was afraid for my and niece life at that moment

Main slogan of the event - It translate into English as 'First Equality March on 100 years of freedom' ( cause it's our countries big year now - in Polish It rhymes )

After the March, I walked my niece to car so she could drive home with my father ( her granddad ). We only left 50 meters of finish of March, and glass from nearby bar was thrown on to our feet, breaking on the ground. We are all right, but it shocked me a bit, just after the events ending...

I will not post new photos, look my FB album I linked above. Rest of event was REALLY superpositive - like shown in this video linked also.
                            Last edited by wyrdhamster; 10-14-2018, 09:57 PM.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

• And now local nationalists group started na Facebook event of 'uncovering lefist terrorist and rainbow provocateurs' - I was marked as one of activists there. With my lawyer, we analyze if there is law ground for going with it to Police...

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

• Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
                                And now local nationalists group started na Facebook event of 'uncovering lefist terrorist and rainbow provocateurs' - I was marked as one of activists there. With my lawyer, we analyze if there is law ground for going with it to Police...
                                Damn, that’s some scary shit! Good luck with your lawyer, and stay safe!

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Working...
                                X