Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Have Specific Voices In Your Mind For Other Users?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WHW View Post
    ...Gibbering Eloquence, it might be because I'm not wearing my glasses, but for whatever reason, my brain tries to assume that Xenomorphs mouth is on the other side of it's head in your avatar. Probably because it's the point where human eye is drawn when looking at a image (I think it was slightly up-to-right from the center?)
    Hey, me too! I actually didn't realize it was a xenomorph for a long time, instead seeing a weird anteater-like creature. Even after realizing it was a xenomorph I still have a tendency to think of it as the weird creature my brain invented to make sense of the picture.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

• The Xenomorph's mouth in my user image is facing the left.

‚ÄčI haven't formed a precise mental voice for BigDamnHero yet, but judging from their name and current user image, my impression is that of a confident and dignified person that others would look up to, like a 2ED Fairest Changeling.

How do you all currently imagine my "voice"?

"Fate is a cruel jester with a finely developed sense of irony." - Sir Night as portrayed by Leliel, The Horror Recognition Guide

Comment

Working...
      X