Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should OPP have a Print on Demand page on the website?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should OPP have a Print on Demand page on the website?

Hi all. On the old forums i started and maintained a thread called "oWoD PoD". The idea with the thread was to have all the titles released on Print on Demand (or Now in Print if you prefer that) for Classic World of Darkness all in one place with links to the individual Drivetru RPG pages. I tried to make a similar thread on this new forum but the character restrictions here would make that a bitch to maintain. But that got me thinking. Who not ask the website administrator to add a page that lists the available PoD titles from Onyx Path Publishing. They already have the schedule on the site, why not a page that links the available PoD titles? So wadda ya think? If you want to take a closer look at what i mean check out the thread on the old forums before it disappears.

English is not my native language, so i apologize for errors in grammar or spelling.

If the length of posts is an issue (even after the recent increase in size) why not just break it out more? Does it really matter if it's one post or 5 posts one right after the other as long as they're updated?

Odd_Canuck is not a topical medication or food product and is not to be taken internally or seriously.

Comment

If i wrote it on the forum it would basically be like five or six posts. It was irritating enough to handle 2 posts on the old forums. Plus i think that an official page on the site would look better and seem more professional among other things.

English is not my native language, so i apologize for errors in grammar or spelling.

Comment

Working...
      X