Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokemon Go has taken the world by storm...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I am pretty obvious.

Hayley Margules, historian and former OPP writer
    Chronicles of Darkness: Dark Eras and Companion, Beast: The Primordial Ready-Made Characters, and Dark Ages: Tome of Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by hm8453a View Post
      I guess I am pretty obvious.
      Based on your academic proclivities it seemed to follow that the analytical pitch of Mystic would appeal to you.

Then again I also had a 1/3 chance just based on random guessing.

Charlaquin I'm interested to know what if any educated guess made you decide on Instinct for me.
      Last edited by Caitiff Primogen; 07-17-2016, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caitiff Primogen View Post
        I had a 2K egg hatch into a Ratatta. Yeah it's the lowest level egg, but seriously. I walked two kilometers for a goddamned Ratatta I could have caught in my kitchen.
        ​I watched a YouTube video where someone's 10k egg hatched a pidgey. I might have broken my phone if that had been me.

Onyx Path Forum Administrator
        Posts in this color are moderator posts
        Posts in this color mean a Great Old One has driven me mad.
        Forum Terms of Use
        the Contact Us link.

Comment

Do you have an option to join Team Rocket?

None of the other organizations have ever really appealed to me. And Rocket has the best Logo, and I sort of want to deal Slowpoke Tails out the back of my Prius.

Duly Elected Guild Hierarch of the Onyx Path Forums

http://northernfoxgames.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Caitiff Primogen View Post
            Charlaquin I'm interested to know what if any educated guess made you decide on Instinct for me.
            I haven't talked to you too much on the forums, so all I really had to go on was the name and the avatar. Clearly you're a vampire fan, so I considered using Darksider's heuristic and guessing Valor. But, The name Caitiff Primogen makes me think of the Panders, since they're actually recognized as a proper Clan in the Sabbat. And the Sabbat seem very Instinct to me.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Revenge of TV Head View Post
              Do you have an option to join Team Rocket?
              ​Sure, you just have to use a lure module on a pokestop, then recite the Team Rocket pledge while stealing phones from the players that show up.

Onyx Path Forum Administrator
              Posts in this color are moderator posts
              Posts in this color mean a Great Old One has driven me mad.
              Forum Terms of Use
              the Contact Us link.

Comment

Hah, I picked Valor. They're red, it's as close as we get to Team Rocket...

Comment

Season appropriate thread necromancy for anyone who cares but doesn't already know. There's double candy from now until Halloween and an assortment of spooky-themed Pokemon are clawing forth from the ground. I already have two Gengar, a Marowak, and a Hypno since Tuesday.

Comment

Oh yeah me too I got a marowak and some ghosts. But Hypnos and drowzees were already super common in my are!

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Working...
                    X