No announcement yet.

Any writers on the forum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... and I do write quite a lot, but still haven't finished anything. So I guess I'm a hobby writer of sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Lundgren View Post
      ... and I do write quite a lot, but still haven't finished anything. So I guess I'm a hobby writer of sort.
      This is why I started the quest, it forces me to keep to a writing schedule.... as long as work doesn't drown me.

*Looks at large pile of SQL and small pile of Hero posts.*

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderandawe View Post

This is why I started the quest, it forces me to keep to a writing schedule.... as long as work doesn't drown me.

*Looks at large pile of SQL and small pile of Hero posts.*
        *Looks at the vB5 and ubb.thread forums I'm supposed to merge and migrate into a vB4 forum, on my free time, while trying to keep as much of the internal links and formatting still intact*
        Not clue what you mean...

The good thing about being a hobby writer is that I don't have to deliver anything. It is all about the journey

However, I have been thinking about finding one or two other persons to team up with, and co-write something. To brain storm ideas, talking about what the characters think and do, writing and editing, etc. Not the taking turns of writing that seems to be quite common in online roleplaying circles.

Comment

Working...
        X