X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simon Darkstep View Post
    Hey all!

Long-ish time fur here.
    Introduced myself to the community around the age of 15.

I'll be turning 31 next month.

Comment

• Seems like they should have taken care of that before leaving the house today, but to each their own.

"I feel like the desert was already hot enough without you adding to the situation."

*gasp* Did they steal my Crustaceous Wyrm idea from D&D!?

Seems peaceful, though I can't imagine you'd be able to meditate like that for very long.

Comment

• Oh hey I forgot to post this werewolf art last month

more cave werewolf

60s werewolf beach party!

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• Happy Howl-oween

Comment

• Here's some more really good art I managed to find. Don't worry about the nudes, I promise they're tasteful and (mostly) SFW!

Comment

• Art By Ziegelzeig (Rated PG-13, for alcohol)

Art by Joaoppereirauss (Rated PG-13 for blood)

Art by Hattsonslayden (Rated A, for Awesome)

Comment

• My 50s housewife werewolf fem sona finally got another pic!

Comment

• So I recently found out one of my close friends and gaming buddies IRL is a furry.

His fursona is a wolf-shark hybrid and is also a pirate, which is actually kind of cool.

I briefly looked into the furry fandom and dabbled a little bit into it way back when but honestly, I bowed out of it all and kept my distance until just this week.

Without going into too much detail, this avoidance was due to a mix of being legitimately disturbed and creeped out by some of the seedier and more shady aspects of the internet furry fandom (as well as the more overtly politicized parts of the fandom) and even more importantly, fear of social stigma both online and IRL.

My friend and I got to talking about furry fandom and why he got into it, and he said he liked the sheer amount of creativity and the wide variety of fursonas and OC's in the fandom, which I must admit is kind of cool. He's not opposed to the sexual side of the furry fandom but he doesn't really involve himself in it either and he keeps his distance from the creeps and drama queens in the fandom

I like this guy and he said I might like the furry fandom if I know the right people and know which circles are cool to hang out in. According to him, the IRL furry fandom is actually pretty chill and laid back and most of the stuff I found problematic is largely confined to the internet and the larger conventions. So, now I am reconsidering my past reservations on furries...

I do have some ideas for historical OC's that could be classified as "furry" or "funny animals" such as Roman Legionnaires, Celtic barbarians, Ninja, American Civil War soldiers, Vietnam-era G.I.'s, Medieval knights and soldiery, World War I doughboys, Tsarist Cossacks, Cowboys, and even Paleolithic hunter-gatherers.

Sort of like "funny animals of military history"

Might even write some fiction or start a role-play with a theme around funny animals and furries, although I'd like to keep it fairly clean for now (Nothing wrong with sexuality, but it's not what I am aiming for with my projects)

Comment

• Originally posted by Camilla View Post
                    So I recently found out one of my close friends and gaming buddies IRL is a furry.

His fursona is a wolf-shark hybrid and is also a pirate, which is actually kind of cool.

I briefly looked into the furry fandom and dabbled a little bit into it way back when but honestly, I bowed out of it all and kept my distance until just this week.

Without going into too much detail, this avoidance was due to a mix of being legitimately disturbed and creeped out by some of the seedier and more shady aspects of the internet furry fandom (as well as the more overtly politicized parts of the fandom) and even more importantly, fear of social stigma both online and IRL.

My friend and I got to talking about furry fandom and why he got into it, and he said he liked the sheer amount of creativity and the wide variety of fursonas and OC's in the fandom, which I must admit is kind of cool. He's not opposed to the sexual side of the furry fandom but he doesn't really involve himself in it either and he keeps his distance from the creeps and drama queens in the fandom

I like this guy and he said I might like the furry fandom if I know the right people and know which circles are cool to hang out in. According to him, the IRL furry fandom is actually pretty chill and laid back and most of the stuff I found problematic is largely confined to the internet and the larger conventions. So, now I am reconsidering my past reservations on furries...

I do have some ideas for historical OC's that could be classified as "furry" or "funny animals" such as Roman Legionnaires, Celtic barbarians, Ninja, American Civil War soldiers, Vietnam-era G.I.'s, Medieval knights and soldiery, World War I doughboys, Tsarist Cossacks, Cowboys, and even Paleolithic hunter-gatherers.

Sort of like "funny animals of military history"

Might even write some fiction or start a role-play with a theme around funny animals and furries, although I'd like to keep it fairly clean for now (Nothing wrong with sexuality, but it's not what I am aiming for with my projects)

I'm not sure if this is still as active as it used to be, but I figured I'd give it a shot, just in case:

If you're looking to get into the furry fandom, or learn more about it, I'd recommend checking out Furcadia, it's basically a 2D sprite version of Second Life, where players can build and play in their own custom worlds (called Dreams). There's even a Dream set in the World of Darkness universe!

Furcadia was my first major introduction to the Furry community, back when I first started getting into it. The game also has it's own personal instant messenger system, so you can communicate with other players easier.

Just stay away from the FurN section, as that's where all the sexual stuff takes place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post

I'm not sure if this is still as active as it used to be, but I figured I'd give it a shot, just in case:

If you're looking to get into the furry fandom, or learn more about it, I'd recommend checking out Furcadia, it's basically a 2D sprite version of Second Life, where players can build and play in their own custom worlds (called Dreams). There's even a Dream set in the World of Darkness universe!

Furcadia was my first major introduction to the Furry community, back when I first started getting into it. The game also has it's own personal instant messenger system, so you can communicate with other players easier.

Just stay away from the FurN section, as that's where all the sexual stuff takes place.

Sounds cool! I will definitely check it out!

Comment

• Who wants a dark version of Zootopia, in the form of a best selling Manga series?

Beastars is Amazing! (volume warning for headphones / public area users.)

And here's the anime trailer!

Last edited by Nyrufa; 03-16-2019, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X