No announcement yet.

The Furry Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minor bump on the thread, but I got some new art and I wanted to share it! (It's sfw, no worries!)

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Aww.... but I'm not at work!

Comment

I like those outfits, especially the goth one and the one that's kinda charleston with the feathers.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

Distracting myself from both not being able to safely be out and from the general hell that is the world right now with a bunch of new artwork. Expect to see some of that soon.

Also, I had a brief dream where I was my fursona, so that was more than a little weird.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
            Distracting myself from both not being able to safely be out and from the general hell that is the world right now with a bunch of new artwork. Expect to see some of that soon.

Also, I had a brief dream where I was my fursona, so that was more than a little weird.
            And the first piece is done! I wanted something to articulate the pain of dysphoria and feeling wrong-bodied, and the result is pretty stunning. Minor nsfw warning for it here.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Comment

And the first piece is done! I wanted something to articulate the pain of dysphoria and feeling wrong-bodied, and the result is pretty stunning. Minor nsfw warning for it here.
              Wow that came out great.

Comment

Black Friday was hard, but I came home to this:

Last edited by atamajakki; 11-26-2016, 01:13 AM.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Comment

Very cute! She seems so happy

Comment

I recently redesigned my fursona to look much like I do in reality and less idealized, and now one of my favorite artists has come out as a trans woman. This community is pretty horrible sometimes, but there's a lovely little space for queer representation amid the mess.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Comment

Well,that seems like quite the step. Good for you!

Comment

I tried to get into the furry fandom a while ago, but after some contemplation, I've decided it's really not for me. I've got nothing against the fandom and there's some genuinely good people in the fandom I know IRL, but I think any interest I may have had in the fandom was a passing interest at best.

But others like it and that's okay. To each their own.

That being said, I did have some ideas for a World War I RPG involving anthropomorphic animal characters. Sort of like "The Wind In The Willows" but with machine guns and mustard gas. Don't know if that counts as furry or not, but I thought it'd be worth mentioning that I still want to design that game one day.
                        Last edited by Camilla; 07-12-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Camilla View Post
                          I tried to get into the furry fandom a while ago, but after some contemplation, I've decided it's really not for me. I've got nothing against the fandom and there's some genuinely good people in the fandom I know IRL, but I think any interest I may have had in the fandom was a passing interest at best.

But others like it and that's okay. To each their own.

That being said, I did have some ideas for a World War I RPG involving anthropomorphic animal characters. Sort of like "The Wind In The Willows" but with machine guns and mustard gas. Don't know if that counts as furry or not, but I thought it'd be worth mentioning that I still want to design that game one day.
                          While not necessarily what I would consider furry, The Warren is an excellent PbtA game about talking rabbits and one of the settings is set on a WW1 battlefield. There's also Urban Jungle (I think?), the noir game by the Ironclaw folks.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Comment

While not necessarily what I would consider furry, The Warren is an excellent PbtA game about talking rabbits and one of the settings is set on a WW1 battlefield. There's also Urban Jungle (I think?), the noir game by the Ironclaw folks.

I'll check those out, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X