No announcement yet.

The Furry Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m getting art of my fursona in a steampunk outfit and I’m more embarassed of it than some of the smut.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
      I’m getting art of my fursona in a steampunk outfit and I’m more embarassed of it than some of the smut.

You should be. A bronze plated Victorian era dress is probably the most impractical fashion choice I can think of.

Comment

• Soo I recently just discovered my inner furry and now want to have a fursona too, is it normal to have multiple fursona, or them not being animal (i.e alien, demon, fantasy creatures,..etc)

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jen View Post
          Soo I recently just discovered my inner furry and now want to have a fursona too, is it normal to have multiple fursona, or them not being animal (i.e alien, demon, fantasy creatures,..etc)
          "Normal" is a strong word... Is it unusual? No. Not at all. Dragons are popular, naturally. But there are also anthropomorphic airplanes so...

You're gonna have to work really hard to do something that probably hasn't been seen before.

And yeah, multiple fursonas is a thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paradim View Post

"Normal" is a strong word...
            Sorry sorry, I'm a little nervous first time posting so I forgot which word should be used.

Originally posted by Paradim View Post
            No. Not at all. Dragons are popular, naturally. But there are also anthropomorphic airplanes so...
            Oh, then I don't need to feel so bad about mine being too much of a special snowflake after all.

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

Sorry sorry, I'm a little nervous first time posting so I forgot which word should be used.
              It's fine. It's just hard for me to say what would be "normal". There is a lot of variety in the fandom, which is good for it.

Originally posted by Jen View Post
              Oh, then I don't need to feel so bad about mine being too much of a special snowflake after all.
              I recommend you don't worry about that at all and just do what you want to do. Part of the point of it, right? ^.^

Comment

Soo I recently just discovered my inner furry and now want to have a fursona too, is it normal to have multiple fursona, or them not being animal (i.e alien, demon, fantasy creatures,..etc)

Of course! Some furries even have a tendency to change their fursona over the years once they get bored, or feel they identify more strongly with a new one.

Take Immelmann, for example. They've been a rabbit, a wolf-rabbit, a horse, a pangolin, a velociraptor and even a martian!

Not necessarily in that order, though.
                Last edited by Nyrufa; 06-27-2018, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• A spell has been placed upon thee, and now thou assumes the form of thy fursona for four hours a day, every day for the rest of thine life.

How doest thou typically spend thy time during this transformation?

(Your choice between morning, noon or evening)
                  Last edited by Nyrufa; 07-12-2018, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
                    I’m getting art of my fursona in a steampunk outfit and I’m more embarrassed of it than some of the smut.
                    I saw the WIP of it on your tumblr. You look good.in that fancy steampunk outfit.

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post

I saw the WIP of it on your tumblr. You look good.in that fancy steampunk outfit.
                      Thank you!!

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• Oh hey, speaking of steampunk anthros

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• For my part, a con my friends run always has a furry suite and they're nice people. Like parents will ask the furries in suits if they'll pose for pictures with their kids, and usually they seem cool with that. So, that's awesome. The furries are generally good people in my experiences.

​When noise turns to silence, when colors dull and pale, when reality no longer makes sense, there shall you find me. There, in the dreams of the River of Faceless Millions, do I dwell.

http://harenm.deviantart.com/gallery/ for my art.

Comment

• And here we can see more gorgeous artwork by SixthLeafClover

Comment

• Beautiful stuff, there! I love the detail on the fur. Never thought I'd think, "now that is one sexy lemur!", but here we are.

I learn something new every day.
                              Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 09-22-2018, 10:34 AM.

"Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red." - Clive Barker, The Books of Blood

Comment

• Hey all!

Long-ish time fur here. Wile E. is my patron saint - of technology and frustration.

FWA is definitely on for next year. There are always some issues at cons - that's just going to happen when you have several thousand people all in one place. Con and hotel staff are pretty good at taking care of that. (Oh the stories to tell, even though successes overshadow problems...)

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

Working...
                                X