Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange...?

Sooooo.......

​Who here watched Doctor Strange thinking, "Oo, would he be Obrimos or Mastigos?"

​And on that - if you're reading this WoD - how about a source book? *cheesy grin*

You'll probably get better answers in a week or two. It hasn't been released in a few countries yet (including the USA).

Comment

And here I was expecting him to be sorted into Griffendor or Ravenclaw!

Comment

I see him as a Dual Tradition Hermetic/Akashic

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Davis View Post
          Sooooo.......

​Who here watched Doctor Strange thinking, "Oo, would he be Obrimos or Mastigos?"
          Just got back from seeing it...think I'd go with Obrimos. But which Order...?
          One thing's for sure:
          Mordo definitely becomes a textbook Banisher by the end!

But the best answer is probably Twilight Caste! Hell, the current Twilight Signature Character is even an obvious homage to Strange!

To say nothing of the fact that the Exalted Third Edition corebook also has an Artifact suspiciously similar to the Eye of Agamotto...

Comment

Some of those fight scenes, I was like "yes! This is Sidereal Martial Arts!"

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderandawe View Post
              Some of those fight scenes, I was like "yes! This is Sidereal Martial Arts!"
              I can definitely see that! Although I was really too busy thinking about the extensive use of the Space Arcanum myself. I do have to say, though, that this version of the setting doesn't seem to have ever heard of Magical Wards...The Sanctums should have been shielded by them, to say nothing of the Library.

It was also interesting that the explanation of the basics of how magic works was almost right out of Mage the Awakening, minus the Abyss and Paradox! Kaellicus and his followers would make for great Scelesti, imbued with the power of the Abyssal Entity
              Dormammu

The Ancient One makes for a fantastic Sidereal Mentor/Sifu, however, possibly the best cinematic example since Yoda!

Comment

Working...
              X