Weird Notification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Notification

Who is jennietodd141 and why are they and -1 person in my notifications for a subscription I can't see? Also, why can't I upload a picture of my notifications screen? I took a screenshot and everything.

Don't feel bad. People tell the developers they get Exalted wrong all the time. -hippokrene

Originally posted by Childofthesun1 View Post
    Who is jennietodd141 and why are they and -1 person in my notifications for a subscription I can't see? Also, why can't I upload a picture of my notifications screen? I took a screenshot and everything.
    We banned a spammer. I guess that makes notifications of that spammer's posts go wonky.

You can't upload a screenshot directly to the forums because nobody (not even OP employees) has permissions to post attachments. We don't have the disk space for it. Unfortunately, vBulletin shows the attachment option even when a user doesn't have permission to attach things. No idea why that is.

Rose Bailey
    Onyx Path Development Producer
    Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Comment

Ohhh. Y'know, I probably should have guessed all those things.

Don't feel bad. People tell the developers they get Exalted wrong all the time. -hippokrene

Comment

Working...
      X