Forum loading issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum loading issue

For the past several days, the forum has been taking several seconds to load each page for me.

​Is anybody else experiencing this, and is it liable to be an issue on your end, or is the problem with me?

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
    Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

"Several seconds" is quite merciful compared to what I'm experiencing : b

The issue likely has to do with your internet provider

Comment

It's the same for me. Don't think it's an issue on my part, everything else loads fine

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

There's a 10-20 second delay every time I try to open, reload or post anything on this forum (though posting has always taken time, if it even loads what I just posted in the first place). The problem persists over both my computer and my phone, and over both my home ISP and my mobile carrier (different companies).
        Nothing else is affected in this way. Changing browser does nothing.

Bloodline: The Stygians
        Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
        Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

I assumed this was an ISP issue until I went on a 400 mile trip and still had the same problem when I arrived.

Comment

I was just coming to post about the same thing. It’s certainly not a user-side issue - every other part of the internet is loading as normal. Something’s slowing down the OPP forum response.

Writes stuff. Sometimes you like it.
            WoD | Changing Breeds, Umbra, Book of the Wyrm, Shattered Dreams | CofD | Werewolf: The Forsaken 2nd ed, Idigam Anthology, The Pack, Demon Storyteller's Guide, Hurt Locker, Dark Eras Companion, Beast Player's Guide, Deviant: The Renegades, Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon, Mummy: The Curse 2nd ed | The Trinity Continuum Æon, Æon Æxpansion, Aberrant

Comment

Seems to be fixed now. At least for me. Gonna write here again if it goes back.

Bloodline: The Stygians
              Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
              Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Working...
              X