Cannot post on non-mobile device

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot post on non-mobile device

On either Chrome or Safari, my Mac literally does not recognize the text fields as text fields. Is fine on a phone, obviously, but what gives?

For Chrome the problem is that the site tries to "load scripts from unauthenticated sources." Probably means that it's an HTTPS page loading scripts from an HTTP URL.

I suspect the offending script is http://forum.theonyxpath.com/js/cked...g/en.js?t=E1PE but I'm not sure.

Google has been getting increasingly asinine about requiring every URL on the internet to be HTTPS.

Comment

That appears to have been the issue. Thanks.

Comment

I have found a way to put the site in a headlock and force it to let me post via mucking about with the inspect element function. The problem seems to be that the box's visibility is set to hidden.

Comment

Chrome has a little shield symbol at the far right of the address field that allows me to load the script. However, the text box has a number of changed qualities that makes me somewhat vary of using this method.
          And for whatever reason the favicon doesn't load.

Bloodline: The Stygians
          Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
          Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

No idea if this is related,but I'm having trouble loading and writing on the site in general while using Chrome

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

Well, I'm not sure if it was me clearing my cache or something on this end but the problem seems to have fixed itself for me.

Comment

Working...
              X