Oh Gods, I hope It's Not Just Me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Gods, I hope It's Not Just Me!

So I haven't been able to access the site or forums for like 3 days now and was kind of freaking out about it, since I didn't know where to go for information, and the only info that I did manage to turn up referenced that it may be a problem with Google Chrome not allowing it through the firewall or whatever. I was also suspicious that the site may have come under attack by hackers, or some kind of virus.

As you can obviously tell as of me writing this, I've been able to get access to the forums again, but only in a limited capacity. The main forums (Onyx Path) doesn't seem to be accessible to me.

While it may sound weird, I hope I'm not the only one suffering from this problem and that if it is a common issue, it will be an easy fix. I didn't realize how little social activity I have outside of these forums!

I've had the same problem till just now

Comment

Ditto for me. I hadn't realized how often I browsed, posted and signed in just to like stuff until I couldn't log on. I was definitely not a happy nerd.

I missed you, OPP forums.

"Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red." - Clive Barker, The Books of Blood

Comment

Lost access to the forums again, shortly after posting this thread. Seems to be back for now, but I'm not sure how long that will last before it happens again.

Comment

It’s not just you. The entire site seems to have shit the bed a few days ago

Comment

I haven't been able to get anything to post (doubt this is going through) since Wednesday (at least) and have been getting "connection refused " for the last couple days.

Grump, grouse, and/or gripe.

Comment

It seems the forum is unhappy with HTTPS lately. Changing to HTTP has let me back in, but of course I'd be much happier if I could use HTTPS everywhere.

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

Working...
              X