Sick and Tired of my ignore list mysteriously going blank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick and Tired of my ignore list mysteriously going blank

My ignore list has gone blank AGAIN. This is at least the third time it's happened and I'm getting sick of it. Especially when that list includes two people that don't know how to not harass people in PMs.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

When the block list is working, does it still actually work or does it just eventually "forget" to block certain people's posts still?

Comment

Originally posted by Resplendent Fire View Post
      When the block list is working, does it still actually work or does it just eventually "forget" to block certain people's posts still?
      The second where it's supposed to list all the people on my block list is literally blank, and I have to enter the names back in.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Comment

Lovely. One reason I stopped coming around was the block list didn't work correctly.

Comment

Tested: I put a couple names in my blocklist and it took approximately a full day before the forum started displaying their posts to me again, but my block list still listed them.

Comment

I wouldn't care so much but since the ignore list includes two people that decide to harass people in PMS after being told not to PM someone, it's more than a little frustrating.

Comment

Indeed. It's not helpful at all.

Comment

Working...
              X