No Dystopia Rising Revolution forum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Dystopia Rising Revolution forum?

Wanted to post question on Dystopia mechanics, but cannot find suitable subforum for it.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Also, They Came from Beneath the Sea. More generally, I'd really like to see a Storypath forum for general discussion about the Storypath system in all its iterations, with the Trinity and Scion forms relocated as subforums of it (and with the possibility of maybe adding further subforums for Dystopia Rising Revolution and/or TCFBTS if there's enough demands for them).

That said, my current understanding is that the forum for Pugmire, Mau, and Cavaliers of Mars is basically the “catch-all” forum for games being produced by Onyx Path that don't fit anywhere else; so that's where you should put your questions about Dystopia Rising Revolution.
    Last edited by Dataweaver; 09-25-2019, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Re-visioning need for new subforums. We have now DRE Jumpstart, I wanted to post some questions on it - and we do not have subforum for it. DRE Corebook is matter of weeks to be on sell, from what I know. Also I support idea for They Came From sub-forum. And moving Realms of Pugmire topics at least to it's own forum.

On general, OPP forum becomes more and more messier with new topics created in illogical places.

Maybe I will call general admin on the forum structure on this - IanWatson, are there some plans in near future to make order with the structure of the subforums?
      Last edited by wyrdhamster; 10-23-2019, 03:41 PM.

LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

We've been saying for years that the forums are broken. They mostly work fine as-is, but we pretty much cannot, say, create new subforums. I'm afraid you'll either have to deal with the forums as they are, or move discussion to Discord.

Ian A. A. Watson
        Onyx Path Community Manager
        Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

But can we at least make new full forums? Like Scion and Trinity have ones? There you could at least make Storypath one, for general topics and smaller settings then. The same could be for Realms of Pugmire.

Can we have direct Discord link to Onyx Path Discord then?
          Last edited by wyrdhamster; 10-23-2019, 03:50 PM.

LGBT+ through Ages
          LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
            But can we at least make new full forums? Like Scion and Trinity have ones?
            Let me be explicit: we cannot add new forums or subforums.

Can we have direct Discord link to Onyx Path Discord then?
            There's a Discord link among the social media buttons in the right hand sidebar on the Onyx Path main page.

Ian A. A. Watson
            Onyx Path Community Manager
            Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

At least we now have clear Partner Games forum - with marked as place for discussion on the gamelines: Realms of Pugmire, Cavaliers of Mars, Dystopia Rising: Evolution, and Legendlore!

LGBT+ through Ages
              LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
              X