Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to change my screen name - can someone help? (I am a writer with OPP)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to change my screen name - can someone help? (I am a writer with OPP)

I originally created an account a few years back in my real name. I swiftly realised this was a mistake and wrote to admin asking to change to a pseudonym. I got no response. Then, when there was a Kickstarter for a book I had written on, I tried to create another account using different email etc. and the name I wanted. That was turned down because I did not meet criteria. I wrote to admins again, explaining that I wanted to be on the forums because I'd contributed to a book being kickstarted and I heard nothing back. Is there someone who can address this issue for me?

Hey there. How have you been attempting to contact the admins?

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
    Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

I know absolutely nothing about how to fix this, but I Liked your post because I can empathize with wanting to be anonymous. (My real name is not Penelope.) Good luck.

“The Bonnie Prince is a clever, slippery snake with enough charm to convince good men (and women) that he’s God’s Chosen One. If we don’t stop him from raising this rebellion, we’re all going to be staring down into the abyss at Culloden Moor.”

Comment

Working...
      X