Forum time/clock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum time/clock

The forum clock is always one hour early unless I turn off the automatic DST detection. It's weird that it would permanently assume it's DST.

Also, the forum clock is set forward by an additional nine minutes regardless of DST settings. Whenever I open or refresh a page the timestamp at the bottom is nine minutes into the future. The same thing happens for the time stamps generated when I post or edit a post.

Also, though this is not a technical issue but rather a request, I'd like an option to turn off the AM/PM mode of displaying time.

Edit: Looks like this (with DST turned off):

Isn't dependent on my browser or computer since it's the same on all my devices.
    Last edited by Tessie; 03-16-2020, 11:49 AM.

Bloodline: The Stygians
    Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
    Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Apparently the forums are having DB issues and the only way to fix them is a full wipe.
    Last edited by lnodiv; 03-27-2020, 02:11 PM. Reason: Removed speculation, replaced with facts.

Comment

I have another problem. The timestamp on my post is put at least 10 minutes in the future. For example it is right now 19:05 UTC and the difference will be shown on the timestamp of the post.

As I am from Austria I need to clarify two things.
      First my native language is german and so please point out if the english I write is broken so I can improve.
      Second I do not own VTMV nor any line after M20 because it is not out there and I wait for the translation.

Comment

Working...
      X