No announcement yet.

How Do I Upload images to my Signature?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Upload images to my Signature?

I used the upload widget to put two small images (kickstarter 'badges') into my signature. I uploaded them from my computer and clicked "Send to Server". In my settings, they are visible in my signature, but you can see what happens when I post. How do I fix this?

I am extremely literal-minded and always write very literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to joke.
    Exalted and cWoD book list. Exalted name-generators, Infernal and 1E-2.5E homebrew from many authors.

This forum can’t host your image so you will need to upload them to a hosting site (like Imgur and such), then paste the direct link between this code [img]_[/img].

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

Thanks Jen.
      Didn't people used to have the Exalted Ex3 backer and Werewolf CB20 backer "badges" hosted online somewhere?

I am extremely literal-minded and always write very literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to joke.
      Exalted and cWoD book list. Exalted name-generators, Infernal and 1E-2.5E homebrew from many authors.

Comment

Originally posted by Erinys View Post
        Thanks Jen.
        Didn't people used to have the Exalted Ex3 backer and Werewolf CB20 backer "badges" hosted online somewhere?
        Yeah, I remember seeing some posters with such an image in their sign, is this it?

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

Thank you Jen!

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
            This forum can’t host your image so you will need to upload them to a hosting site (like Imgur and such), then paste the direct link between this code [img]_[/img].
            thanks for this. Didn't we used to have a button for this? I thought images were removed because this wasn't an option on the advanced editor anymore.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
              thanks for this. Didn't we used to have a button for this? I thought images were removed because this wasn't an option on the advanced editor anymore.
              Probably not, I vaguely remember not being able to host images on the forum for ages.

Comment

Working...
              X