Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Larry

Hey guys,

Fat Larry a.k.a Joe Bronx asked to be have his account closed because he was in a bad mental place. So I banned him at his request. He's since contacted me on Facebook and says he's gotten much better and would like to be let back in.

No idea if that's possible.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Any thoughts?

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

I have no idea if this is physically possible but you should let him back in if you can. I’ve never interacted with him personally but I’ve heard from other people that he’s a really good guy and contributed a lot to the community.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
        I have no idea if this is physically possible but you should let him back in if you can. I’ve never interacted with him personally but I’ve heard from other people that he’s a really good guy and contributed a lot to the community.
        I figured it out.

I THINK.

So he should be unbanned.

Comment

Awesome 😊. That’s great.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her.

Comment

Fat Larry has not done anything I have seen that should be punished. And he only left because he was going through a rough time during a pandemic and he interpreted one of the Podcasts as crapping on teachers. From my experience he has been a civil and well intentioned guy.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Working...
            X