Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't delete messages/conversations, or subscriptions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't delete messages/conversations, or subscriptions.

I have messages/conversations that I have tried to delete many times, but they have not gone to trash. I also have several subscriptions to Trouble Ticket threads that I can't unsubscribe because the threads are archived. Can someone please help me clear these things out?
    Last edited by Erinys; 11-29-2020, 12:39 PM.

I am extremely literal-minded and always write very literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to joke.
    Exalted and cWoD book list. Exalted name-generators, Infernal and 1E-2.5E homebrew from many authors.

Ah, I think I found the buttons to do this.
    For anyone else with this problem: I deleted subscriptions by going to Messages > Subscriptions. Mousing-over a Subscribed button turns it into "Unsubscribe"
    I had to go into my trash to permanently delete messages, to get them out of my inbox.

I am extremely literal-minded and always write very literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to joke.
    Exalted and cWoD book list. Exalted name-generators, Infernal and 1E-2.5E homebrew from many authors.

Comment

Working...
    X